Hey Fan of Saints I was wondering if it's possible to add in any of the mods that replace or modify the existing weapon models. (For example the GOOH weapons by Hoeward, the GOOH Shotgun by Donhonk, AR50, Krukov etc.)

Could you release the mod pack now and release updates periodically? I don't mind the bugs as i've completed the game numerous times and want a fresh expierence with my complete save. Good luck fixing those remaining bugs.

Hey Fan of Saints I was wondering if it's possible to add in any of the mods that replace or modify the existing weapon models. (For example the GOOH weapons by Hoeward, the GOOH Shotgun by Donhonk, AR50, Krukov etc.)
Like I said, no replacing, I'm only adding game-enhancing mods. There's no way to add new models without memory issues yet, I'm going to add GOOH weapons to EAM once the final version of modding patch is released.
(wait, hoeward released GOOH weapons? I can't find his mod anywhere o_O)

Could you release the mod pack now and release updates periodically? I don't mind the bugs as i've completed the game numerous times and want a fresh expierence with my complete save. Good luck fixing those remaining bugs.
I'm going to try to fix those issues today - if I won't be able to, I'll release the package in current state. I'm releasing the base and future patches separately because it's too big to reupload every time I change one file - the base will be available on MediaFire or Mega (I'll also ask Minimaul to upload it here) and all patches will be attached to the OP.

Last edited:
Great to hear that. I'm happy you're releasing the pack as soon as possible if you can't fix those bugs. I prefer MEGA to mediafire as MEGA is more smooth and clean in my opinion.

• In De Plane Boss mission there's a part which requires you to use the Stun Gun but it has been moved to the pistol slot so the game swaps it with the Heavy Pistol - there's an easy workaround, just use 'givestunner' cheat to proceed. (working on it)
  • It's very difficult to damage Zinyak's Mech in the last part of Grand Finale mission because the Suit Blaster works in a completely different way - buy the fourth bullet and explosion damage upgrades before starting the mission or use cheats to spawn a more powerful weapon. You can also damage Zinyak's Mech without any tricks but I'm warning you - you will fail. (working on it)
I've fixed those two issues today, I'm releasing the package tomorrow (sorry that I can't do this today, I need to update EAM first). :)

On Sunday, I hope. I'd say that everything is ready, I'm just trying to fix issues with De Plane Boss and Grand Finale missions.
Before anyone asks, here's the list of already known issues (unfortunately, only two of them might be possible to fix):

CAMPAIGN:
  • The game freezes at the loading screen after the first cutscene in The Saints Wing mission - Shitface's NPC Behaviour is the cause but it's unknown what's the exact reason. If you want to start a new game with this package, you have to beat first two missions without any mods installed, save the game right after A Pleasant Day starts and then install this package.
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT:
  • How The Saints Saved Christmas missions aren't compatible with this package - the game will crash if you start any of them. I recommend to uninstall this package, beat HTSSC missions and then install it again - new vehicles, weapons and activities work fine and you can use them without any issues, just don't call up any HTSSC homies or the game will crash.
  • Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack isn't compatible with this package - don't call up any homies from this DLC or the game will crash.
ill will keep ai's behavior and personally with better melee attacks anyway to use other DLC homies i never use them for a long time

Last edited:
Back