When it's going to be released? I read some comments, and at the October you said that you will release it "next saturday" (it's on the 1st page)
Don't get me wrong Fan of Saints, you doing a great job, and it istnt my intention to hasten you. Just curiosity. :p
Pozdrawiam :)
I don't want to release it until it's fully complete - right now I have a little problem with merging 'customization_items.xtbl' files (of course nobody would help -_-) and I'm going to release one more update for Expanded Arsenal Mod with Italian translation and new Dubstep Gun costume. :)
Sorry for this 'next saturday' announcement, I really shouldn't dream up release dates. :p
It means "greetings". :) Fan is from Poland, so I decided to greet him in polish. I hope it's not wrong? Its an english language site after all.
He's trolling you, Admixon is from Poland as well. :p

Yea! Thank you very much its good to hear Im on this forum every day since I tried your Things to Do in Steelport for SR3 mod which is great.
I ll stay tuned :)

--> NO SHINY CLOTHES PATCH <--
I ported Darktrooper119's request from Things To Do In Steelport thread to my Saints Row IV mod pack just in case. :)

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Make sure that you have installed the latest version of Family-Friendly Edition. Otherwise this patch won't work.
  • Copy 'Shiny_Clothes_Uninstaller.bat' file from 'Uninstaller' folder to your Saints Row IV install folder and launch it. Then press any button to remove Shiny Clothes completely.
    • TIP: Saints Row IV install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\SaintsRowIV\
  • Copy everything from 'Files' folder to your Saints Row IV install folder. Replace files from Family-Friendly Edition if necessary.
  • Done! Enjoy your nonshiny clothes!
--> DOWNLOAD <--
Things To Do In Dominatrix - no Shiny Clothes patch

And before anyone asks, this patch is fully compatible with Naughty Edition because it doesn't touch any of its files. ;)
EDIT: This archive has been updated to work properly with V2 of the pack.

Attachments

• Things To Do In Dominatrix - no Shiny Clothes patch.7z
    22.2 MB · Views: 1,035
Last edited:
--> FIXING AUTO-CENTERING VEHICLE CAMERA <--
Originally reported by Darktrooper119 in Things To Do In Steelport thread. Huge thanks to Arondight for his help with fixing this issue. :)

Open options menu, go to controls and switch vehicle camera snap to delayed so it looks like this:
2015-12-31_00001.jpg

Then go to gamepad options and do the same thing.
2015-12-31_00002.jpg

This should make you able to move the camera when not in motion. :D

So, I finally released this pack! I'm still waiting for Minimaul to upload it to Saints Row Mods (I can't attach it to the original post because it's too heavy) but you can already download it via Mega and MediaFire. All necessary links are in the original post as well. Have fun and a Happy New Year! :D

Sorry for quardouble posting but I wanted to link those three posts above to the original post separately and merging them into one would be a huge mess.

EDIT: Saints Row Mods link is now available! Huge thanks to Minimaul. :)
EDIT 2: Removed all download links from this post because they're outdated - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
Back