It's a part of city texture so somewhere in sr3_city_0.vpp_pc or/and sr3_city_1.vpp_pc. I'm going to find it and fix it. I also found a way to install Hevons HD Textures Pack Mod but it takes me a lot of time to make it work properly.
That's so awesome! I can't wait to see this. :D

Stormy's Fly Mod replaces gliding and I don't want to replace anything in my pack (by the way, the fourth gliding upgrade from JokeJujitsu's More Superpower Upgrades gives a similar effect).
cRAZYSAINT's improved water doesn't look good in current state, this blurry squary water is even uglier than the original in my opinion.
Ok :) Btw since u disabled the superpower glow in EAM, its only disabled for super jump so why not for sprint and glowing tracers?
Also, does this mod have the real sky mod or skybox I don't remember what its called but something like that :p

Ok :) Btw since u disabled the superpower glow in EAM, its only disabled for super jump so why not for sprint and glowing tracers?
I disabled superpower glow for super sprint and super jump (blue glow), buff (orange glow) and suppression grenades (red glow)... What do you mean by 'glowing tracers', exactly?
Also, does this mod have the real sky mod or skybox I don't remember what its called but something like that :p
The only weather mod included in this pack is the one from shitface's NPC Behaviour - it's based on shitface's Alternate Times of Day & Weather for SR:TT, actually. ;)

I disabled superpower glow for super sprint and super jump (blue glow), buff (orange glow) and suppression grenades (red glow)... What do you mean by 'glowing tracers', exactly?

The only weather mod included in this pack is the one from shitface's NPC Behaviour - it's based on shitface's Alternate Times of Day & Weather for SR:TT, actually. ;)

But I saw my character sprinting there's still blue glow...the tracers is the glowing thing around hands and legs well nvm :)

Oh, Ok ;)

When it's going to be released? I read some comments, and at the October you said that you will release it "next saturday" (it's on the 1st page)
Don't get me wrong Fan of Saints, you doing a great job, and it istnt my intention to hasten you. Just curiosity. :p
Pozdrawiam :)

Back