Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition

Discussion in 'Compilations' started by Fan of Saints, Jun 25, 2015.

1. I'm experiencing some crashes, like I'm playing the game and it suddenly shuts down whatever I'm doing. It just comes back to desktop, is there a fix ? I tried turning down the graphics, compatibility modes and some stuff but that didn't work.

2. Try excluding the game folder from any antivirus programs including windows defender.
    Check you don't have any background programs running that might interfere ,some graphics driver installs might also some type of monitoring program .

I know AMD has one called something like "customer improvement experience" though it is opt-in and Nvidia has mandatory telemetry if you install the full driver package.

It's possible they can cause issues ,i've seen it mentioned before ,though it's usually to do with online games and lag.
    Also any other types of monitoring or overclocking software

Of course you can always try a different graphics card driver (upgrade or downgrade) or make sure what you have already is updated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice