SPOILERS Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Fan of Saints, Jun 25, 2015.

1. so how do you remove new textures mod?

2. Remove the "player_creation.xtbl" file from your Saints Row IV root. Doing so won't affect any other mods, as stated above.

3. This mod makes alien structure have wooden textures; (How do I completely remove "New Textures Project"?)
    Enemies now always throw supression grenades and their effect last like 10x longer;
    I can't just drive normally - everytime there is an superpowered enemy near me who uses stomp and everything flies into the air, I can't escape him even with L4 supersprint and if I kill him, new instance appears;
    No more aliens - only military vehicles and npcs appear
    This might be intended but I'd like to know which files I could delete to get rid of that?

4. does this include the saints row 3 clothing port?

5. this mod does not seem to work at all. is there something I was supposed to do BEFORE installation? I either get a endless load screen or a crash. with and with out mods from steam.

When I loaded for a near complete save file, the game just spawned me with no powers, weapons or even NPCs, just me and a blank map

When I tried to start a new game, the game just gets to an endless load after the first mission

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  6. Did you read the "Known issues" ? Your situation is what its explained there ?

7. So.... its non GOG-friendly?

8. Yes, it's steam friendly.
    Or did you mean something else?

9. Guess 'll have to buy steam ver.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice