I'm experiencing some crashes, like I'm playing the game and it suddenly shuts down whatever I'm doing. It just comes back to desktop, is there a fix ? I tried turning down the graphics, compatibility modes and some stuff but that didn't work.

Try excluding the game folder from any antivirus programs including windows defender.
Check you don't have any background programs running that might interfere ,some graphics driver installs might also some type of monitoring program .

I know AMD has one called something like "customer improvement experience" though it is opt-in and Nvidia has mandatory telemetry if you install the full driver package.

It's possible they can cause issues ,i've seen it mentioned before ,though it's usually to do with online games and lag.
Also any other types of monitoring or overclocking software

Of course you can always try a different graphics card driver (upgrade or downgrade) or make sure what you have already is updated.

This compilation is pretty much unplayable, sadly. I'm not sure if it's because of the actual mod itself or just because of the crappy workshop version of the game but it routinely crashes at certain parts(missions with cutscenes, leaving the simulation with a mission selected, etc...). I managed to get through the base game but it was quite unpleasant with constant crashes and other issues like crew members disappearing in the ship, those super powered random spawning npcs ruining missions, and chop shop missions being basically impossible without using some of the sandbox+ "cheats".

Hopefully, now that they are working on a pre workshop build of the game, this compilation might work better with it or maybe the OP will come back and fix up some of the issues/make the mod more modular in the future?

This compilation is pretty much unplayable, sadly. I'm not sure if it's because of the actual mod itself or just because of the crappy workshop version of the game but it routinely crashes at certain parts(missions with cutscenes, leaving the simulation with a mission selected, etc...). I managed to get through the base game but it was quite unpleasant with constant crashes and other issues like crew members disappearing in the ship, those super powered random spawning npcs ruining missions, and chop shop missions being basically impossible without using some of the sandbox+ "cheats".

Hopefully, now that they are working on a pre workshop build of the game, this compilation might work better with it or maybe the OP will come back and fix up some of the issues/make the mod more modular in the future?

Well, I use Sandbox + this mod with the workshop build, ve never caused me any type of problem or crash.

So you are having the problems described in known issues? and yes i have workshop mods
Nope, I waited until after the first two missions to install any mods and only had 1 workshop mod that wasn't on that collection made for going with this mod but still got crashes in friendly fire, image as designed, and almost every single time I exited the simulation to turn in a quest. I had to specifically not select a quest and make a save on the ship just to get Gat to work when doing his missions.

Pretty sure the wear sim clothes on ship is bugged and I know that the npc behavior mod is bugged as well as just being broken with those super powered random spawns. It's a shame because the gangs and vehicles are quite nice.

sorry to bother you but this is the only place with active members these days ...
I was wondering if there is any MOD or file that can grant free camera in saints row 4
I wanted a free camera that could move around the whole map without the character, for exploration, and see map and texture details does anyone help me with this?

Back