Hi... So I've run into an issie with the new city textures, they're all freaking great... Fit very well with the game but the roads... They're all missing textures becasue all the streets are just black... The pavement and the new intersections ect. are fine... Just the streets themselves... Amy suggestions on how to fix this? If not... Anyway way to (unfortunately) remove the new textures and keep the old ones?

EDIT:
Okay so I've found that the steam workshop version of the new textures work... So now i just want to delete the textures in this pack... What are the files I'm looking for called?

Last edited:
Quick question.
The camera slew option isn't working, I tried R+end, and nothin'.

Is there something I'm missing, like an external dependency?

Running the Steam version, assuming that matters.

Downloaded this, and then the naughty version. Everything working well so far Im the "custimization level" and not a crash yet thankfully. Question, does using the cheats included flag my save and disable achievements? Also, can i use the cell phone for that or should i use a console to type in cheats? (apologies, been a while since i played sr4 and i wanna get achivees still ;))

I just checked the cheats.xtbl from this mod and the vanilla cheats.xtbl.
This mod's file has this line for every cheat:
Code:
<Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>True</Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>
whereas the vanilla file has this flag for every cheat:
Code:
<Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>False</Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>

So this mod should not flag your save for using vanilla and modded cheats through the hub.

I just checked the cheats.xtbl from this mod and the vanilla cheats.xtbl.
This mod's file has this line for every cheat:
Code:
<Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>True</Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>
whereas the vanilla file has this flag for every cheat:
Code:
<Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>False</Dont_Flag_As_Cheating>

So this mod should not flag your save for using vanilla and modded cheats through the hub.

Wow, that will make some of the activites a LOT easier lol. Thank you guys !

Back