This mod makes alien structure have wooden textures; (How do I completely remove "New Textures Project"?)
Enemies now always throw supression grenades and their effect last like 10x longer;
I can't just drive normally - everytime there is an superpowered enemy near me who uses stomp and everything flies into the air, I can't escape him even with L4 supersprint and if I kill him, new instance appears;
No more aliens - only military vehicles and npcs appear
This might be intended but I'd like to know which files I could delete to get rid of that?

this mod does not seem to work at all. is there something I was supposed to do BEFORE installation? I either get a endless load screen or a crash. with and with out mods from steam.

When I loaded for a near complete save file, the game just spawned me with no powers, weapons or even NPCs, just me and a blank map

When I tried to start a new game, the game just gets to an endless load after the first mission

Last edited:
this mod does not seem to work at all. is there something I was supposed to do BEFORE installation? I either get a endless load screen or a crash. with and with out mods from steam.

When I loaded for a near complete save file, the game just spawned me with no powers, weapons or even NPCs, just me and a blank map

When I tried to start a new game, the game just gets to an endless load after the first mission
Did you read the "Known issues" ? Your situation is what its explained there ?

Back