SPOILERS Things To Do In Dominatrix - Family-Friendly Edition

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Fan of Saints, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Have you tried this?

2. :D in the middle but yet it work

3. i give up yet it crash with the optionals mod :/

4. You planning any other updates to the pack besides that New Textures Project removal?

5. [​IMG]

Seems there's a bug in the first mission - I can't open the door, they just standing forever!

6. The pack breaks the first two missions. Remove it and finish the first two missions before re-adding it.

7. I need to use this mod when I beat the game again. Skyrim modding can
    be cruel to storage lol. It's spring so I guess it's time for some dusting...
    In the meantime your super-fun-awesome mod is going to be sitting in my download folder... mocking me, saying
    that I've forgotten my purpose.

Invader TAK likes this.
  8. Is it possible to manually delete the files for one of the mods in this pack and have everything work just fine? Or is everything sort of wired together?

I ask because I've got some annoying clipping on some of the default clothing and also some of the SRTT clothing imports from steam workshop.
    I figure it's probably because of the body slider mod included and if I could remove only that and still have the rest work then I'd be a happy camper.
    So is it possible?

9. It's completely possible to remove it without breaking anything, I've done it too :p. The player creation table is completely independent in this collection, as far as I am aware.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice