Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod adds the crushing effect from tanks to multiple heavy vehicles in the game, like my similar mod for Saints Row IV.

Version for the original game can be found here.

The vehicles included in this mod:
Alaskan
Ambulance
Anchor
Atlantica
Bear
Bulldog
Bulldog (Turret)
Compensator
Criminal
Criminal (Genki)
Donovan
Fire Truck
Flatbed
Gatmobile
Genki Manapult
Kayak
Kayak (Genki)
Lockdown
Longhauler/Mix Master
Mule
N-Forcer
Nordberg
Peterliner
Quasar
Sad Panda
Saints N-Forcer
Saints Raider
Scrubber
Steelport Municipal
Thorogood
Titan
Torbitron
Westbury
Installation:

Open the folder of the vehicle you want and copy its .xtbl-file into "Program Files" > "Epic Games" > "SaintsRowTheThird"
You can also open the "ALL IN ONE" folder which contains every file, for quicker installation if you want to use all.

To uninstall it, remove the .xtbl-files from "Program Files" > "Epic Games" > "SaintsRowTheThird"

Credits:

LucasRitter for his Saints Row: The Third - Remastered VPP viewer

CameronZimos and Rainzeros for testing and confirming that the mod works with the remaster.

Attachments

• More Crushing Vehicles SRTT - Remaster.rar
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,715
Last edited:
Love it! Would it be possible to include a zip file of them all instead of each individual folder. I want to use them all and am lazy too open and drag each one.

I specifically put them all in individual folders so that it's clear which file changes which vehicle incase someone wants the big trucks but not the smaller SUVs, but I can attach a version with all in one folder.

Added a new "All in one.rar" which is the same mod but has all the files in a single folder to make installing every vehicle easier.

I specifically put them all in individual folders so that it's clear which file changes which vehicle incase someone wants the big trucks but not the smaller SUVs, but I can attach a version with all in one folder.
Yes this a great idea, after I saw one worked though I’m down to have them all

Just a warning, NPCs will crush your cars just like you would crush theirs, and kill you instantly. I died a lot in the original game from garbage trucks turning around in the middle of the road.

Since we can now unpack game files thanks to LucasRitter and his Saints Row: The Third - Remastered VPP viewer, I updated the mod with the actual .xtbl files from the remaster instead of ones from the original game, since when comparing them there were slight differences in some of them.
I also reduced the mod to a single attachment, this archive includes folders for every individual vehicle labelled as the vehicle's in game name, and an "ALL IN ONE" folder with every file in it to make installing faster if you wanna use every file.

Back