SRIV SDK Release B: Creating new weapon tutorial

Im honestly out of ideas then... I have used that template for my weapon mods and they all worked so far. Not sure if your cloned item its the one causing the issue.
Do you think it could be due to the fact that the weapon I cloned was the Mercenary LMG costume skin for Shokolov AR? Did once try to model my mesh around the Shokolov AR and it kinda worked, the only problem I kept running into was that the bone_clip mesh kept being moved into spots where shouldn't be at. However I think the problem was that bone_clip mesh's pivot point position wasn't in the same position as the gunmag_handel's.

Do you think it could be due to the fact that the weapon I cloned was the Mercenary LMG costume skin for Shokolov AR? Did once try to model my mesh around the Shokolov AR and it kinda worked, the only problem I kept running into was that the bone_clip mesh kept being moved into spots where shouldn't be at. However I think the problem was that bone_clip mesh's pivot point position wasn't in the same position as the gunmag_handel's.
The weapon clone tool is kinda busted, some items would be cloned properly but might give you problems once you try to replace them. Happened to me before. For the same reason i only clone the swat smg since then.

Try cloning that and port it as a new weapon instead of a costume, see if it gives you the same results.

The weapon clone tool is kinda busted, some items would be cloned properly but might give you problems once you try to replace them. Happened to me before. For the same reason i only clone the swat smg since then.

Try cloning that and port it as a new weapon instead of a costume, see if it gives you the same results.
Hey it's me again, so I just tried cloning the Swat SMG as a new weapon and making sure to model my mesh based around SMG_A_Large, the closet model to the Swat SMG, and made sure the bone_CLIP's pivot point is in the same spot as the default SMG_A_Large's gunmag_handel tag. And I still got the same results. If you want I can send you the models so you can see what I got and where I could have messed up during the modeling/rigging process.

Hey it's me again, so I just tried cloning the Swat SMG as a new weapon and making sure to model my mesh based around SMG_A_Large, the closet model to the Swat SMG, and made sure the bone_CLIP's pivot point is in the same spot as the default SMG_A_Large's gunmag_handel tag. And I still got the same results. If you want I can send you the models so you can see what I got and where I could have messed up during the modeling/rigging process.
Send me your cloned files, everything included, let me see if i can get it right

Send me your cloned files, everything included, let me see if i can get it right
Hey long time no hear huh lol. I'm SUPER sorry for disappearing like that, some stuff came up and I got side tracked for a bit. But I'm finally back lol. And I got the files if your are still interested in helping me out, even thought you are probably sick of dealing with my dumb ass. Again sorry for the sudden vanish and I greatly appreciate the help you been trying to provide me. Hope you can help me sort out this mess I manage to get myself into if want to.

Attachments

• NERD_BROSKI_ARSENAL_M1918_BAR.rar
    33.8 MB · Views: 179
Back