SRIV SDK Release B: Creating new weapon tutorial

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by Henry08, Apr 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NERD BROSKI

NERD BROSKI Beginner

Hi it's me again sorry for the late response. So I just tried out your weapon template and you sent me and I tried to follow your suggestion to the best of my understanding but I am still having similar result to how I did it before except this time the clip is inside the gun. I did make sure to record, and later convert the video clips in GIF files, my steps again in hopes that those GIFs would better illustrate the steps I took this time around. Also thank you for getting to me so quickly, I appreciate it.

1)
    IMG 1.gif

2)
    IMG 2.gif

3)
    IMG 3.gif

4)
    IMG 4.gif

5)
    IMG 5.gif

6)
    IMG 6.gif

7)
    IMG 7.gif

8)
    IMG 8 RESULT.png

2. BeautiDuwanger

BeautiDuwanger Snow White

Mind sending your gun file?

NERD BROSKI likes this.
  3. NERD BROSKI

NERD BROSKI Beginner

Hey sorry for the late reply. Sure I can quickly send gun mod/3D model files for you to look at. Note that in the output folder it contains the converted files from NERD_BROSKI_ARSENAL_M1918_BAR_DuwAAK_SCALED_VERSION_1 and the NERD_BROSKI_ARSENAL_M1918_BAR_DuwAAK_ENLARGED_SCALED_VERSION_1 is scaled to the assaultrifle.fbx model. I hope to hear back from you as soon as you can and I thank you for getting back to me. I can't wait to FINALLY get this issue taken care of and I can finally go about modding in new weapon costumes :) .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 5:07 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice