SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

How? I tried to convert 27k item today and the converter said it has been converted successfully but after I packed the file I noticed there are only texture files in output folder.
I had no problem with it except insane time to convert. What error converter show you after conversion?
upload_2019-3-11_1-29-11.png

I had no problem with it except insane time to convert. What error converter show you after conversion?
View attachment 21386
But you have 11k verts there, problems show up when you are close to 30k

In my case, the command window says that it failed to crunch the ccmesh, but the converter completes the process, it just omits the mesh file.

Does the converter has a memory limit usage? Cause i dont think my pc specs are that old.

That last iteration that my pc can produce without very long waiting. Still all ok. Also 3ok vertices means ~ 60k polygons which is insane for tps.
upload_2019-3-11_5-45-14.png

What error converter show you after conversion?
In my case, the command window says that it failed to crunch the ccmesh, but the converter completes the process, it just omits the mesh file.
Same here.
Maybe vertex weight might be a problem.
ssadsdsadasassaas.png

My model had 75k verts so I reduced it to 27k and it was still too much. I remeber converting 24k model and it was ok so maybe there is a 25k limit?
Also my weapon model had 20k and it was too much, reduced to 14k - still to much, reduced to 9 400 - ok.

Last edited:
Lmao, It could be the texture, or the skeleton. You dont get any error in maya while exporting?
"vert [number] has too many weights"

ERROR Crunch failed

Same with large or small textures.

I'm 100% sure it's a problem with weights.
The more "vert has too many weights" errors you have the higher chance the crunch will fail.

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure it's a problem with weights.
The more "vert has too many weights" errors you have the higher chance the crunch will fail.
I guess you can't have more then three influenced joints per vertex, on some quantity it could work with so high density mesh it would fail.

Back