SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

I recommend you have a look at ngskintools.

I finally had the chance to try it and... its amazing and works just fine for this, thank you so much Flow :)

I promised Admixon i will make a tutorial for this so, i guess is time to share the info. :D

Saints Row IV 06_03_2019 06_31_41 p. m-.gif

Saints Row IV 06_03_2019 06_36_01 p. m-.gif

Now with time, I read the whole tutorial (which it was a right writing) and gives me feel of give it a try again.

I just have one question: Which are the Vertices/Faces limit? I ask because I've one that it is around 90000 Vertices/Faces and it is just the chest area.

Now with time, I read the whole tutorial (which it was a right writing) and gives me feel of give it a try again.

I just have one question: Which are the Vertices/Faces limit? I ask because I've one that it is around 90000 Vertices/Faces and it is just the chest area.

Thats an insane number for just a chest area. You can reduce it but it may mess with the mesh shape.

On practice, there are not severe restriction on polycount. Doomguy's costume has around 90k of polygons and some guy ported it without editing. But you should have good sense and understand that it could be too much for old PC. Also high polycount increase converting time, on my machine 35k costume converted around 35-40minutes.

On practice, there are not severe restriction on polycount. Doomguy's costume has around 90k of polygons and some guy ported it without editing. But you should have good sense and understand that it could be too much for old PC. Also high polycount increase converting time, on my machine 35k costume converted around 35-40minutes.
How? I tried to convert 27k item today and the converter said it has been converted successfully but after I packed the file I noticed there are only texture files in output folder.

Last edited:
Back