SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

BUGREPORT.png

I get this error in the converter, thats an extra bone btw, any idea why this happens?

Has anyone ever tried to port workshop items to SR3? Or is it even possible?o_O

I made some tests after i got along with the tools. No crash, but the model doesnt show up

You make a good point about choosing the right item to replace. I'm not too sure about that yet. However, 5mb is a lot for a SR3 clothing item. The largest vanilla size for SR3 clothing is just 1.6mb.
I lied, its 3mb :p the .cmorph_pc doubles the file tho, Ill try again with a different item.

RIP. My latest creation file size is 150 MB :p
(x_x)
I lied, its 3mb :p the .cmorph_pc doubles the file tho, Ill try again with a different item.
So I tried porting over Admixon's Nerdy Glasses 2. Even when I reduced file size to 84kb (reduced textures). Replacing a 149kb item like the "creeper glasses" would cause the game to get stuck on the clothing menu and the item will not appear.
I replaced the "stag commando" suit this time (671kb) and it worked.

I'm guessing the size of the individual files within the packfile matters more than the overall size. gmesh and gpeg must be around or lesser.

Last edited:
(x_x)

So I tried porting over Admixon's Nerdy Glasses 2. Even when I reduced file size to 84kb (reduced textures). Replacing a 149kb item like the "creeper glasses" would cause the game to get stuck on the clothing menu and the item will not appear.
I replaced the "stag commando" suit this time (671kb) and it worked.

I'm guessing the size of the individual files within the packfile matters more than the overall size. gmesh and gpeg must be around or lesser.

I tried to replace a suit and I got this:
20190409145112_1.jpg

the str2_pc is around 1.2mbs, almost same as the original, it has no morph.

Some parts of the mesh are a bit buggy and I cant get the colors to work lol.

Back