SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

Discussion in 'Steam Workshop' started by flow754, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Items can be buggy without the morph.
    Here's how to add colour options:
    1.jpg 2.jpg

2. The slot of the item in customization_items.xtbl also seems to limit the potential size of the file. I had Admixon's glasses set to "eyewear" and it didn't show. When I switched it back to "upper body," it worked again.

Edit: I seemed to have found a way to overcome the memory limits for specific items by adding this between </Base_Price> and <Variants> in customization_items.xtbl
    Code (Text):
    <Multi_Slot><First_Slot>upper body</First_Slot><Last_Slot>lower body</Last_Slot></Multi_Slot>
    Edit: Never mind, this made the game unstable, loading in more items would cause items to either to disappear or crash the game. So excited I forgot to test further.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  3. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

Body types.

Attached Files:

Fan of Saints likes this.
  4. I've being wonder this for a while and I know it may not be the right post for ask it, but: When they gonna update the Importer Plugging for 3D Max and make it work for newest versions? Or make it for Blender or straight for Maya?

Its just a though, because its kind annoying having two 3D Max install (2010 & 2015 on my case)

5. That plugin was made by a user that is not active anymore. And im pretty sure no one in here knows how to code those.

sigh... Ive tried to update it but i cant find a "for dummies" way to do it.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  6. That is very sad to know it...

The other, its that someone made a tool for convert the models in fbx or dae, so anyone can edit it independent what 3D tool they use

7. As I remember 3d max plugins use C# and compiling with visual studio+3d max SDK. Did you try to compile source code to newer 3dmax version?

8. Tbh i didnt try lol Im not familiar with C# or visual studio

9. Well, I'm not good on scripting or anything relative either...

But I wonder, If I want to make a post for ask about an update of the plugging for this era, were I should make the post? Because it is a plugging that work for three games

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice