In a future update, can you do these?:
- Add support for / integrate SaintsHUD, cuz bro, upgrading cars can be complicated without it, because after you bought an upgrade, you highlighted the kneecappers menu, which made upgrades more slower because you have to move up to the desired upgrade.
- Another support for the aforementioned NPC Behavior and Spawn & Expanded Arsenal.
- Move enhanced SR1 camera to optional, because some people will use other camera mods, or are they compatible? If it's compatible with, say, gta style cameras, spadita's classic camera, or others, don't do it.

In a future update, can you do these?:
- Add support for / integrate SaintsHUD, cuz bro, upgrading cars can be complicated without it, because after you bought an upgrade, you highlighted the kneecappers menu, which made upgrades more slower because you have to move up to the desired upgrade.
- Another support for the aforementioned NPC Behavior and Spawn & Expanded Arsenal.
- Move enhanced SR1 camera to optional, because some people will use other camera mods, or are they compatible? If it's compatible with, say, gta style cameras, spadita's classic camera, or others, don't do it.
Camera_free.xtbl includes that, as well as extended vertical aiming. It's not critical so you could easily delete the file or replace it with another mod. Feel free to install any other mods over this, if it causes issues, simply run the uninstall bat and r-install the mod. I might look into including some of these mods in a later version

i need help im french and i dont know how to instal the mod.
Can you explain me how to install it more precisely please.
Or make a vidéo?

There's a typo inherited from original at Player_zero_noteriety_regen_delay <Value>3,0</Value> in tweak_table.xtbl. Commas not allowed in values.

Another one in unlockables.xtbl - Notoriety_Luchadores_1 uses police scoring <Score>police</Score> instead of <Score>luchadores</Score>

Also, if we have Player_gravity_stomp_arc_angle_min and max set to 360 instead of 50 in tweak_table.xtbl, probably we should set <arc_degrees> mods for Stomp_1, 2, 3 to zero and Stomp_Arc bonus scalars to 1 in unlockables.xtbl ?

Last edited:
Back