F

F13

SAINTS ROW IV RE-ELECTED: THE PENTAGON PATCH

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION

Similar to my Super Ethical Patch for SR3, this is a compilation of several Saints Row IV mods and tweaks ported and remade for the Re-Elected patch, as well as some new mods. The mod includes several changes, fixes, quality of life improvements, new features, new content, and more.

INSTALL:
Copy the remove_all_SR4_mods.bat to your roots folder (steamapps/common/saints row IV) then run the file, which should delete all your SR4 mods. Once that's done, copy everything in "the mod" folder and paste to your SR4 roots folder. You can then install anything in the optional mods folder, replacing any files necessary.

Features
⦁ Sandbox+
⦁ Additional Cheats
⦁ Fixed NPC animations
⦁ More Clothing
⦁ Fixed Clothing
⦁ Ported Plague of Frogs pack
⦁ Ported Silverlink Weapon skins
⦁ Restored Childs Play Pack
⦁ Stungun and Sawed-Off Shotgun can now be used in vehicles
⦁ Objects and Decals last longer
⦁ Closer customization camera zoom
⦁ Improved TOD
⦁ Extended Rift
⦁ Removed glitchy textures
⦁ Disabled superglow
⦁ no momentum stopping
⦁ more throwable objects
⦁ no pain sound delay
⦁ rebalanced hotspot
⦁ fixed warren williams model (more accurate to SR1)
⦁ SR1 camera improved (more accurate to SR1)
⦁ all challenge values will be kept on activity/mission failure/restart
⦁ 2x larger follower abandon radius
⦁ faster walk speed with riot shields, and heavy weapons
⦁ swim faster
⦁ stomp does more damage
⦁ Removed duplicate unlockables - frees up unlockable entries for modders
⦁ GOOH QOL and fixes implemented
⦁ New sliders + body sex customization slider
⦁ +more

Special thanks to:
Admixon
Singa
YeehawPhoenix
IdolNinja
VladViper
Lenankamp
MrTurkleton
FanOfSaints
JokeJujitsu
Moff

SCREENSHOTS:
20221208162557_1.jpg
20221208162559_1.jpg

20221208172554_1.jpg

20220811214913_1[1].png

Attachments

• SR4RE The Pentagon Patch V1.1 F13.rar
    11.5 MB · Views: 3,639
  • cheats list.txt
    8 KB · Views: 1,074
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you plan to support NPC Behaviour and spawn Mod ?

Do you plan to support NPC Behaviour and spawn Mod ?
Possibly. I could include it as an optional mod in a future update.

I playing the Epic Store version of the game. On fourth mission I failed the activity where I need to sprint through checkpoints and collect green orbs. I keep failing because I can't seems do can complete the activity within the time limit! Can be mod made that makes activities easier and gives INFINITE (or least, much more) time for the timed ones?

Also, I am wondering if @F13 can make version of the mods listed below compatible with Saints Row IV Re-Elected:
SR4 No Notoriety Mod;
Golden CID stays in place;
No Warden Notoriety - maximum Level 5 (but seems the mod has mysteriously disappeared from here);
Simple Wardens QTE.
Also, I figured the savegame location, however... Seems previous 100% savegames available are NOT usable on the Re-Elected version! When I place any 100% completed save and open the game, it in fact detects the new savegame fine and even shows its difficulty, number of missions and percentage completed, and Cache, however upon attempting to load it the game just quits and I'm back to desktop! Appears savegame format has changed and the old savegames present on Internet are NO LONGER usable on Saints Row IV Re-Elected as the game will simply crashes / shutdowns upon loading an one... So, the game needs a new savegames compatible with the latest version, as there's NO compatibility with the old ones...

Last edited:
V1.1 OUT NOW
⦁ Addded new cheats for Lil Croaker and TF2 flamethrower
⦁ Ported Childs Play Pack outfits
⦁ Moved GOOH clothing to Leather and Laces to allow more clothing to be added to stores
⦁ Added optional mod to disable terrible weapon upgrades
⦁ Added more unused clothing to stores
⦁ Removed some Clothing restrictions
⦁ Fixed Plague of Frog Outfits footstep audio
⦁ Made some mnor bug fixes, tweaks and stability improvements to the mod
⦁ Moved Sandbox+ to optional mods since it does not work well with controls (tried fixing that but it still doesn't work, sadly)
DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION

Back