So, theres new DLC. Anyone buy yet?

Why does that piss off people? Are they forcing you to buy them? If those packs are unnecessary just ignore them.
It pissed people off because the content looks like it could have easily shipped with the game, yet they cut it out and sold it later as DLC. Also, in this instance, many people are upset that they pushed for DLC releases over bug-fixes.

My opinion is that it IS annoying and definitely should have just been included in the game in the first place OR packed all into a larger DLC with many new outfits/new gameplay, but as long as they aren't selling features that could make or break the game (imagine if you had to purchase your crewmates in-game otherwise you couldn't proceed) then I'll tolerate it.

theres nothing to tolerate, just don't buy it?! Seriously if you people are REALLY having emotional responses to the release of DLC's that cause you to get mad you need to sort out your priorities in life and join a buddhist monk colony and re-fucking-lax :p

theres nothing to tolerate, just don't buy it?! Seriously if you people are REALLY having emotional responses to the release of DLC's that cause you to get mad you need to sort out your priorities in life and join a buddhist monk colony and re-fucking-lax :p
Some people are having emotional responses because they decided to release this DLC whilst also breaking the game in the process, and even people who choose not to buy it still get a broken game because of it!

Of course people are going to be upset when paying full price for a game only to see paid DLC being released a matter of days after the game's launch date, mobbing someone over this fact just goes to show how foolish you are, also closing topics down because people are speaking out against it is also a slap in the face to people who actually care.

Makes me appreciate developers like Overkill (Payday 1 & 2) more for actually fixing issues with their game before even thinking about release dates for DLC.

It obviously pissed off very few considering the sales numbers ARE the reason they are doing it again. You can bitch moan and groan all you want, but all the people who bought them were the reason its happening again. $3 for 2 outfits, 2 weapon skins, a new gun, and a new vehicle....seems pretty decent compared to a lot of other games and their DLC
Yeah, so many people purchased it that they were saved from shutting down ....oh wait. Well, that aside, the people who did buy it loved it so much that there were never thousands of people on their own official site begging for patches that would allow them to deactivate some of the DLCs... wait. And they would never have been so threatened by the bad press and shame that they started deleting the request threads to keep future victims customers from being warned.... oh shit. Well at least it's not hilariously ironic that this conversation is happening on the very mod community that is home & host to at least one of those very mods.... goddamnit!

I'm foolish? lol. Complaining about add-on content that you are NOT required to purchase is not speaking out, its whining.

Woogie, THQ had hundreds of games. They were around for a LONG time. Things happen. Violition is still going. Your little rant looks like your confusing EA and THQ. All of my THQ games work fine, so IDK what your even talking about.

Last edited:
I'm foolish? lol. Complaining about add-on content that you are NOT required to purchase is not speaking out, its whining.

Woogie, THQ had hundreds of games. They were around for a LONG time. Things happen. Violition is still going. Your little rant looks like your confusing EA and THQ. All of my THQ games work fine, so IDK what your even talking about.
Yeah because not forcing you to buy it is perfectly fine right!? Jeeez!

No, I am saying it is foolish for mobbing someone who is having an emotional response to something that seems perfectly natural.

So to remain on topic, no, I did not buy any of it.

Last edited:
lol Well considering your original post up there made little to no sense Woogie. Please, show me these "facts" that you speak of. Because all I see are people dramatically over complaining. Yeah the patch broke games, its known and shit happens. The whole point is you and other people are making ridiculous overzealous comments and putting down the DEV's for idiotic and childish reasons. There is a clear difference between sharing legit reasons for disliking something and just saying "OH EM GEE THIS IS WHY THQ WENT OUT OF BIZNESS DUH NOW DEEP SILVER IS DOING IT THEY SUXORS!"

You call me a troll, take a look at your posts.

Omega1, I made a general statement and you decided to call ME foolish. Yes I said it after your post but I was not pointing you out specifically as per why I did not quote you.

One user has already been warned for Rule #1. Everyone else needs to settle down and discuss things in a civil manner without personal attacks. Treat your other forumers with respect. Or else.
Forum Rules said:
Don't be a dick

Back