So, theres new DLC. Anyone buy yet?

I'm gonna get them just to support Volition. I was in the process, but Steam is giving me hell about a connection error. Grr.

yeah, I got kicked off to so its not only you.

I'm willing to trade "Hamiltons Great Adventure" for the Grass Roots pack if anyone is interested. It's a steam gift :D

yeah, I got kicked off to so its not only you.

I'm willing to trade "Hamiltons Great Adventure" for the Grass Roots pack if anyone is interested. It's a steam gift :D
Nah, but I'll trade you any Saints Row 3 and 4 trading cards I don't have for it, when Steam comes back :p

I picked up the hilbilly pack and tbh I'm kinda disappointed. The clothes are mashed together into a single suit instead of the parts being sold separately and the car isn't customizable. The gun is good for a few laughs though.

I wish I had extra cards, I already badged myself up!
Nice. Steam never wants to give me booster packs. I got one, ever, and 2 of the 3 were dupes of what I already had, lol. I can't use the market for a while because I turned off Steam Guard briefly a few days ago.

Probably not. The amount of content you get for the price asked just isn't worth it imo. I'm a bit disappointed that these packs are being pushed out already, I was hoping that this shit would have died with THQ.
Also, why offer a vehicle DLC? Who the hell uses cars in SR4?

...If anyone wants to buy me one, shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
I picked up the hilbilly pack and tbh I'm kinda disappointed. The clothes are mashed together into a single suit instead of the parts being sold separately and the car isn't customizable. The gun is good for a few laughs though.
The car will be when its added to the Car Customization mod.

Probably not. The amount of content you get for the price asked just isn't worth it imo. I'm a bit disappointed that these packs are being pushed out already, I was hoping that this shit would have died with THQ.

...If anyone wants to buy me one, shoot me a PM!
Do YOU have cards to spare? :p

Back