So, theres new DLC. Anyone buy yet?

No biggy, just letting you know. If the car was already in the files it would probably be in the mod already but the car is completely new. So I'm sure once the mod is updated we'll probably see other choices.

What does the gun shoot and or look like? Or whats it's special feature :p(I was also
Honestly disappointed when I saw this and like Mr. Shit said the price is really too high for something that's just a gun and a tacky overall getup)

The pack with the presidents outfits is pretty neat. I had fun running around as super powered George Washington for a bit. I really like the Beverly Hillbillies truck in the other pack, very clever with the name Texas T. I just wish we could customize it already. The weapon skins are alright but I don't much care for the outfits.

yeah because it hasn't been updated. The car is new content. The mod needs an update to support the car.

Yes and no. The scripting is available for any vehicle. Some vehicles are a bit problematic though. These vehicles have broken options that need to be enabled or fixed. It sounds like either that is the case, or the car simply doesn't have a body paint option as part of its makeup. i.e. it's a set of textures that cover it. I'll know more once I own it.

Back