So, theres new DLC. Anyone buy yet?

I bought both, at this point I've spent $51 on Saints Row 4 so far and honestly I've already gotten 35 hours of entertainment already. If I get a total of 51 hours of entertainment out of the content I have right now, then I will have gotten my monies worth.

The gun and car look like they took some actual work. The outfits are just meshes already in the game. The male overalls are the slasher outfit without the shirt and a new texture and alpha map; the female outfit is the sexy cowgirl without the chaps. I bought the Season Pass, but honestly if they want to sell me DLC outfits they're going to have to try harder. Between this and the cheat DLC I'm not overly optimistic. Then again I felt the same about SRTT DLC and was surprised at how much I enjoyed the Story DLCs for that.

The current price for the DLC is too much for me, it is like $3 and when I convert to my country currency (Malaysia), that will be around RM10, I need my lunch money. I'll pick it up once it goes on sale and I dont think I need any of those weapons or skin to complete my game and I hardly change my character's. I wont compain or rage about the DLCs they have now, they are optional and not related to the main story.

The reason they have these DLCs after a few days the game launch because the DLC development starts the minute the game is ready to ship and thats like 1-2 months before release date. You cant expect them just sit at the office and sleep everyday after the game is done and start making DLCs after game release, thats not how it works and Deepsilver definitely wont allow them to sleep at office and do nothing.

I assume again the meat and potatoes will be the Story DLC and not the costumes. However the number of weapons and weapon costumes makes me reeeeeeally happy. :3

I'm still not sure if I like the Grass Roots guns, I want to like the shotgun, but they're almost more Fallout looking than redneck. That's not a bad thing, just... not what I would call grass roots.

Back