So, theres new DLC. Anyone buy yet?

Just add the Mayor Reynolds npc, throw in a banjo and we''ll all be squealing like pigs.

I can't see spending money on an item pack like this when I would never use the dumb outfits, weapon, and I never drive any more any how.

I wish they'd just sort out the theme they are going for in their DLC packs, and have them contain more stuff instead of just being tiny and unappealing. I did the mistake of buying these bit-sized content packs for SR:TT and I will not do the same mistake. I love this game, but the DLC isn't doing it any favors when its in this current format.
They add that stuff because MANY People buy those to enhance their customization.
I also bought them, because they are pretty cheap.

Nope. This is exactly the bullshit that pissed off so many people with sr3, the same bullshit that volition claimed thq forced them to release and yet here they go again.

Nope. This is exactly the bullshit that pissed off so many people with sr3, the same bullshit that volition claimed thq forced them to release and yet here they go again.
It obviously pissed off very few considering the sales numbers ARE the reason they are doing it again. You can bitch moan and groan all you want, but all the people who bought them were the reason its happening again. $3 for 2 outfits, 2 weapon skins, a new gun, and a new vehicle....seems pretty decent compared to a lot of other games and their DLC

Back