Snipe's Unlocked Temporary Weapons Permanently Mod

I would presume that the version of this included in the GoS pack (just like the version of my mod integrating it included in the GoS pack :D) should be adapted to the most recent patch, while this download here (like all other similarly old downloads) essentially lacks information about any DLC weapons not present at release.

This version is actually broken after the Gangstas in Space patch since it doesn't include the extra weapon information. The one included with GoS was updated to work correctly. :)

This version is actually broken after the Gangstas in Space patch since it doesn't include the extra weapon information. The one included with GoS was updated to work correctly. :)
Does that one have the hammer in melee slot? It fits way more in the melee slot than in the special slot.. It's not fun when you can only have like 1 of these weapons at a time. The order is kinda dissapointing.

noob question:
should download which file to install it ? or this one Permanent-Temporary-Weapons_1-1.sr3mod is enough ?

The files in the main post are broken, I believe they are fixed in GoS's release. If I find the time I'll update the standalone release for the newest version.

Does anyone have the stock files that these replace? if they do at all replace them? I picked up the package deal on steam just the other day and I was running this mod. It was working perfectly fine until the DLC's that the package came with were activated which replaced majority of the weapons that this mod gave me and crashes the game when I try to equip weapons from the crib. I was considering reinstalling it but its a 5.5hr download which I would like to try to avoid. Thanks.

The files that you copied into the root of your SR3 folder, just delete.

Then tell Steam to Validate your Local Cache files and it will download any files that may have been corrupted.

Shouldn't have to re-download the entire game at all.

Now, as far as save-game compatibility after removing the mod, that I can't help you with.

oh, that's excellent news. I rarely ever use steam now a days. Thank you. I don't mind restarting the game. I've already finished the game on my xbox...I just couldn't resist the great deal on steam and being able to mod the game.

Could you modify the shock hammer so it has infinite ammo? I don't see any way to give melee infinite ammo, so it just runs out.

Back