Snipe's Unlocked Temporary Weapons Permanently Mod

Could you modify the shock hammer so it has infinite ammo? I don't see any way to give melee infinite ammo, so it just runs out.
Look into my textfile and just replace your Rocket Hammer parameters with mine in weapons.xtbl.

Attachments

• Openme.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 727
I would like to have riot shield

I mean that in the previous versions of that mod Riot Shield didn't work.
Anyway, I find out a way to make permanent Riot Shield but it's really buggy:
  1. SWAT won't have Riot Shield anymore.
  2. You can't use Riot Shield with weapons - you can use only melee attack.
  3. To run with Riot Shield, you must jump with pressed SHIFT.
  4. Some animations might be buggy (needs feedback).
Permanent Riot Shield is included in my old Murderbrawl XXXI Weapons in Open World mod, but use it at own risk.

ok i'm really really new to modding SR3, so please go easy on my because i have no idea what im talking about...
in the rifle slot there is laser pistol and trying to equip it crashes. no big deal, i'm just using other rifles at the moment. but i wanted to use the money shot DLC rifle and it shows that but has the picture of the laser pistol and laser pistol text in the weapons cache. i have SR3 on steam and i was gifted the complete pack with all the dlc and stuff, so if this is something wrong on my end then im ok with that. the rocket hammer works perfectly and that's really all i ever wanted. so thanks for this sick mod, and if there is anything i can do about the laser pistol can someone let me know?

Back