Snipe's Unlocked Temporary Weapons Permanently Mod

I have a question about this mod, can things like the Shark and Blowup Doll be enabled, also I saw alot of refence to things like septic guns and samurai swords.

Nicely done. Here's a couple changes to make the hammer act more like a hammer (note:I haven't tested this yet because I'm at school, it's just something I threw together in notepad, so caveat emptor)
1. Changed hammer inventory slot to "melee"
2. Gave it unlimited ammo (copy/pasted a couple flags from the stun gun)

Attachments

• weapons.xtbl
    514 KB · Views: 1,413
I made a few small changes to this mod that helps make some of the more useless weapons a bit more balanced, plus a couple other things. Enjoy!

-Stun gun can be fired many more times before overheating
-Rifles were given a small damage increase, STAG rifle overheats less quickly
-Shock hammer doesn't get dropped on the ground after 10 hits anymore, has infinite ammo
-RPG and satchel charges now gib people when you blow them up

Attachments

• Permanent-Temporary-Weapons-11gibs.zip
    49.2 KB · Views: 942
Snipe,

Love to promote you in a Saints Row 3 article I'm writing for GameSpy. Love to get your permission to promote/host the mod on GameSpy/FilePlanet. If that's good with you just respond back here, or you can contact me at [email protected]. :)

Love me some shock hammers.

~Justin

i love this mod thanx ive been trying to get the riot shield to be a permanent item but am having trouble getting it to work i have gotten it to be at the store with a price but when i try to buy it my game crashes i would like it to be in the melee slot if you can help that would be great

i was testing modding but i'm sorry i did not use that mod. my question is : Is it necessary for my shock hammer (love that weapon more than Nocturne now) to be dropped when changing weapon?

Back