Snipe's Unlocked Temporary Weapons Permanently Mod

Where do I get Minimaul's Mod installer? The link you gave me is'nt working,it just leads to 404 NOT FOUND.
( I made this account just to figure this out. )

Where do I get Minimaul's Mod installer? The link you gave me is'nt working,it just leads to 404 NOT FOUND.
( I made this account just to figure this out. )
Minimaul deleted it from internet and stopped work on it. I do not know why. You must ask him about it ;). About installing mods, to install every mod on that site you must just drop it files to SR3 root folder and start game.

Minimaul deleted it from internet and stopped work on it. I do not know why. You must ask him about it ;). About installing mods, to install every mod on that site you must just drop it files to SR3 root folder and start game.
If I use the raw files of this mod where would I put them?

does this mod also unlock the temporary weapons you had at murderbrall XXXI? like the steel chair, blow up dolls, ect... i ask because i created my charecter to look like WWE's John Cena and i think it would be cool to have a steel chair as a melee weapon instead of a baseball bat, please let me know.

I would presume that the version of this included in the GoS pack (just like the version of my mod integrating it included in the GoS pack :D) should be adapted to the most recent patch, while this download here (like all other similarly old downloads) essentially lacks information about any DLC weapons not present at release.

Back