I'm using rev22. Hm... maybe it's because I used GUI extractor instead of commandline? :confused:

I guess that depends on which version of the tools that gui extractor uses. To be safe, you should just kill your current extracted archive sets and then extract everything again with the latest recursive extractor. Then take those extracted mission anims and try to pack them into preload.

I tried to do like you said but again - game crashed. What's the most weird, I removed these animations, repacked a file and game worked as normal. That means there's some problem with preloading these specific animations... :confused:

Here's animations that I tried to preload:
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_bck.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_bck_ca.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_bck_cb.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt_ca.anim_pc
  • m00_plym_qck_kill_frnt_cb.anim_pc
I also tried to preload all m00 combat animations, the same result.

I kno this is bit of random stab in the dark no pun intended :'), as they have plym in the anim name they dont need to plym tabels and anim to work as iv seen them somewhere in game files,prob totaly rong but if im right and didnt say id feel like a fool :p

You know that image that is showing up in FF for knife you can just add that as the hud icon btw only just relaised when I came to post this :')

21oxbm9.jpg

Its rough mock up (its photoshoped onto hud dont get to excited ;D)

Is it possible to add Johnny's knife as a costume?
Do you mean Knifethrower projectile or knife from De Plane mission?

If you mean Knifethrower projectile, it isn't possible to add because it's from special dlc4.vpp_pc archive.

If you mean knife from De Plane, I can try to preload it. I'll see what I can do.

I mean the one from the De Plane mission, which Johnny is also using on the ship to clean his fingernails.

Back