How am i able to have more weapons mods, at one time? If i example download this, and it uses a items_inventory.xtbl. And i want to download another weapon mod who also uses items_inventory.xtbl. What to do then?

How am i able to have more weapons mods, at one time? If i example download this, and it uses a items_inventory.xtbl. And i want to download another weapon mod who also uses items_inventory.xtbl. What to do then?
I added new entries at the beginning of every file, so you just need to copy first entry from every .xtbl file included in my mod (except for weapon_upgrades.xtbl where I added 2 new entries and weapon_costumes.xtbl - 4 new entries) to the file from other mod. :)

which Johnny is also using on the ship to clean his fingernails.
Well, actually Gat uses the same knife model as I used in my mod. :p
BBCD36F2A6E9C858DFD6CE8FE4BF90D888A58123

E1F32E8C91A1AC475DE130E4B7126EF358B89B5A

Knife from De Plane looks like that:
shaundisaintsrow.jpg

I'll try to preload it but I can't promise anything.

Last edited:
Whoops, sorry 'bout that. It looked different on the first screenshots because of the angle.

Im working on a hole bunch of new weapons if you wana work toghter when your done with this as your good at adding them into stores and upgrades etc ;D just got guns shooting superpower blasts gona try and work on alt fire mode for gun next

plus cant wait till this knife mod is done is coming along pretty epic so far :D
I can cooperate with you but note that weapons.xtbl has its limit, so if we'll add too many weapons game will crash. Try to avoid useless duplicates. ;) Also, I really afraid of that limit after Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Saved Christmas DLCs as they will add new weapons.

Also, at the moment it seems like I'm at dead end regarding knife. I can't add anything more until SDK (except new costumes). :(

Back