Attachments

• Arrg, I'm a Pirate.png
    Arrg, I'm a Pirate.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 428
Porting theyr all SRIV weps :s
What about Togo-13, Laser Beam and knife (well, knife appears but only in first mission)? Maybe temporarily I used SR4 models for them but code is ported from SR3 (I just did some small tweaks). :p

Last edited:
What about Togo-13, Laser Beam and knife (well, knife appears but only in first mission)? Maybe temporarily I used SR4 models for them but code is ported from SR3 (I just did some small tweaks). :p
Wouldnt realy class copy and pasting code as porting :p but I can see your point, the Togo-13 is SRTT wep ?

Wouldnt realy class copy and pasting code as porting :p
I didn't just "copy and paste". I changed some things, for example I added ability to toggle sniper scope while using Togo-13 (I also added dual-wield ability and my own upgrades for that one). And I added overheat for Laser Beam.
BTW, I've done knife from scratch. I even didn't look into SR2 code while adding that one. :)

I didn't just "copy and paste". I changed some things, for example I added ability to toggle sniper scope while using Togo-13 (I also added dual-wield ability and my own upgrades for that one). And I added overheat for Laser Beam.
BTW, I've done knife from scratch. I even didn't look into SR2 code while adding that one. :)

I used SR4 models for them but code is ported from SR3 (I just did some small tweaks). :p

I know that you done more than just copy and paste and you done tweaks but we where talking about porting, you basicly created it and used a table as a refrence :D, as all models and mesh's where in game already im guessing?

and I think the knife is my fav ;) Ill do some reskins for it at some point for you if your intrested

I know that you done more than just copy and paste and you done tweaks but we where talking about porting, you basicly created it and used a table as a refrence :D, as all models and mesh's where in game already im guessing?
Like I said in your topic I'm going to port models when someone will find out how to add new models as I don't want to replace other weapons or do mess in the game. For now I ported their code. You have to imagine the model. :p
and I think the knife is my fav ;) Ill do some reskins for it at some point for you if your intrested
OK, sounds good to me. :D

Back