As this mod started as a knife mod, I thought id show you this now this is what you call a knife its for cutting my sandwiches ;D

16gd6cx.jpg

Nocturne model is still in-game? :eek:

Did you find out how to add models to the game or you replaced some other?
Im not sure if its possible to add in a new model yet ima gona try later tho all I need to do edit the asm but I dont think we can get im gona try to use Gibbed convert asm later see if I can convert edit and re convert it, for now I swaped it out for the bat its pretty boaring weapon so ill be using nocturne insted, Might make it gold plated later aswell :D

Just uploaded V0.4.7 Beta which includes German translation by Hoeward. Danke, mein Freund! :D

Also, in next beta I'm going to include Knife attacks! Anyway, don't get too excited as I still didn't find out how to preload these from first mission. I'm going to include Gat knife attacks. :)

Regarding adding new weapons, pretty sure we'd have to wait till .ASM editing tools come out as right now we can't add new entries into .ASMs, only update/change pre-exsiting entries.

Regarding adding new weapons, pretty sure we'd have to wait till .ASM editing tools come out as right now we can't add new entries into .ASMs, only update/change pre-exsiting entries.
Yes I know iv talked to Voliton about it its same with Matlib files to make new Skins the tools are in the works atm tho

unfortunetly though my friend gave me a pirated copy...
Alright, I added your nick to special pirates counter to the OP. Be proud, now anyone won't forget about you and you'll stay as flighty pirate forever. ;)

Last edited:
Back