Boom! check this shit out ;D
iv not tested it yet as iv not realy had time if thers any ishues with placement or it dont show up let me know
image name is 'ui_weap_knife'
also if your homie icons are buggy after this just unpack the cpeg and replace bitmap sheet 04 for a fresh one and repack :D

Attachments

• Knife icon.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 379
Boom! check this shit out ;D
iv not tested it yet as iv not realy had time if thers any ishues with placement or it dont show up let me know
image name is 'ui_weap_knife'
also if your homie icons are buggy after this just unpack the cpeg and replace bitmap sheet 04 for a fresh one and repack :D
Here's the effect of putting your files to SR4 main folder: SaintsCraft! Or maybe... HUD Craft? :p
C49F5B4B5322187400F253FD7B825FD0CFE0058F

6CAC5869A8E568FEB2166A73541A45A0CA2ABD0A

D5CC51238C9175B7462BE7978B1594C4311E3FC0

Last edited:
Thanks you, it's very cool.

But can't play with friends, the game crash each time I try,
but I didn't install hud files (cause I have sandbox+ and it use
it also), maybe it's the cause :S.

I'm sad :( .

Thanks you, it's very cool.

I'm sad :( .

Both you and your friend would prob need the mod install, if the hud file your on about is hud_us.le_strings then that wont make any diffrence you will just be missing text in games that file handels the strings for the hud

Did your friend(s) install the mod? If not, I don't know why are you confused that the game crashes.
Also, Sandbox+ doesn't use any .le_strings files... :confused:

Ok so attempt no.2 ;), after so many hours of thinking I was exporting things rong and the channels where messing up, I think its somthing else as it only happends when editing one of the sheets and that some how makes all the other sheets in same pack file spazz out :|, so I added this icon to the homies bitmap sheet ;), it should work any where in game as I used weapon icons in place of homie ones in the past :D, I tested the game loads all the user interface properly with this now aswell :D

image name is same as last time 'ui_weap_knife' (make sure you dont have the ui_bms_00.xtbl that I sent you before in your root)

Let me know if it works this time and feel free to post screenshot so I can see how it looks ;D

Edit: New version with other icons added
names for use in tabels are as follows:
ui_weap_togo
ui_weap_hotdog
ui_weap_beer
ui_weap_comic

Attachments

• Knife Icon Fixed.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 372
  • Knife Icon Fixed v.1.2.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Ok so attempt no.2 ;), after so many hours of thinking I was exporting things rong and the channels where messing up, I think its somthing else as it only happends when editing one of the sheets and that some how makes all the other sheets in same pack file spazz out :|, so I added this icon to the homies bitmap sheet ;), it should work any where in game as I used weapon icons in place of homie ones in the past :D, I tested the game loads all the user interface properly with this now aswell :D

image name is same as last time 'ui_weap_knife' (make sure you dont have the ui_bms_00.xtbl that I sent you before in your root)

Let me know if it works this time and feel free to post screenshot so I can see how it looks ;D
Yay, it works! I'll include it in next beta. :D
5C8516212D996CEEA397DC7E37240CABE0C0D865

Back