Ill just stick a sticker over my screen of the gun :cool:
k5b9.png

Last edited:
If I don't want the dual-wield shotgun/rifle feature but want to keep the other features of this mod, what file(s) do I edit and which parts should I edit?

Ohh nice what animation set are you using , and how are you treating the weapon like a special case type did you make a new special case type for just that weapon? plus dual weild nice :D

Also iv got every aspect worked out now for hud icons so im gona extending the weapons bitmap sheet add in new weapons icons,so if you want icon done for your knife let me know :)

Ohh nice what animation set are you using , and how are you treating the weapon like a special case type did you make a new special case type for just that weapon? plus dual weild nice :D
It's nothing like that. I just replaced nut-shot animation with Gat knife attack. :p
Also iv got every aspect worked out now for hud icons so im gona extending the weapons bitmap sheet add in new weapons icons,so if you want icon done for your knife let me know :)
Send it! Just one thing: does it replace other icon?

It's nothing like that. I just replaced nut-shot animation with Gat knife attack. :p

Send it! Just one thing: does it replace other icon?
ohh nice smart idea :D, I was hoping that youd worked out how to add a new table set for animations

and iv not made it yet, I ment to do it hours ago but iv been cooking for my family all day, and iv gota go cook again soon so im hoping that ill have time to night, it might take me a while as im using Gimp an im a noob with Gimp as iv been using Photoshop for like the last 7 years or more so I keep trying to click PS keyboard shortcuts like a spazz :')

Edit: Forgot to say that it should add in new icons it was about 4 in morning when I worked it out was to tierd to test it all, but my plan is to extend the bitmat sheet and add in new icons as iv worked out how to game maps the bitmap sheets to call certain sections as seprate images

Last edited:
Back