They will stay on the list as long as they're banned on the forum. Considering that none of them proved that they indeed bought the game and there were several occassions for amnesty during the sales (I'm sure Minimaul would've forgiven them any other day though if only they bothered to write him a message), I have no reason to change anything. In fact, I'm not the one to prove whether they eventually bought it or not - it's up to them, and only them.
Putting them on the list and them being banned? That'll really drive them away from buying the game.

Putting them on the list and them being banned? That'll really drive them away from buying the game.
I highly doubt that they ever considered buying the game in the first place if they've already installed mods in it and dared to ask for help on a forum that officially cooperates with Volition. Besides, it's none of my business, really. I just don't want these guys to clutter my thread, that's all.

Love it :D but I can't find the Warden Hadouken upgrade, im already at level 50 lol, what do I need to unlock? Im hoping its that awesome red kame hame ha thing :p

Love it :D but I can't find the Warden Hadouken upgrade, im already at level 50 lol, what do I need to unlock? Im hoping its that awesome red kame hame ha thing :p
Don't you see it when you try to customize the Suit Blaster? Huh, I really have no idea what's wrong here, that's quite unusual. :confused:

Don't you see it when you try to customize the Suit Blaster? Huh, I really have no idea what's wrong here, that's quite unusual. :confused:

Hmm I don't have any weapon with the name ''suit blaster'' , although probably I need to finish the last quest, (haven't finished it yet, went for the secondary stuff first) the newest mission ive completed is the loyalty mission for Kinzie, which is almost at the end if im not mistaken :O

Hmm I don't have any weapon with the name ''suit blaster'' , although probably I need to finish the last quest, (haven't finished it yet, went for the secondary stuff first) the newest mission ive completed is the loyalty mission for Kinzie, which is almost at the end if im not mistaken :O
Oh, I thought you had the weapon but couldn't upgrade it. That's a relief, complete Grand Finale and it should be available at the Friendly Fire. :)

Back