With the modding patch now out, will this and the NPC Behavior mod get updated to make use of the increased memory limits?
I'm going to port Expanded Arsenal Mod to the new format in January 2017, hopefully. About NPC Behaviour, shitface used a lot of tricks to workaround the limits and that resulted in files being a complete mess. I wouldn't even know where to start with this, it would take a huge amount of time for me to examine his changes and then recreate everything in a proper way. Shitface has left the forum a long time ago and he probably isn't coming back so... I don't know.

That's unfortunate. If he isn't coming back, do you think you may at least recreate some of the easier aspects of the mod, such as allowing the gang members to spawn? I believe the original mod for it that IdolNinja posted back at launch no longer works due to the various patches.

That's unfortunate. If he isn't coming back, do you think you may at least recreate some of the easier aspects of the mod, such as allowing the gang members to spawn? I believe the original mod for it that IdolNinja posted back at launch no longer works due to the various patches.
...IdolNinja hasn't released any mod which restores gang members. I mean, except Sandbox+, which allows you to toggle clone army spawning (it still works by the way).
I can't really tell if I'll be porting NPC Behaviour to Workshop. It won't happen anytime soon though, and I highly doubt if ever.

That's a damn shame, Fan of Saints. I was just posting over there at the Behaviour thread that I'd very much like the mod to be fully compatible with the game now that the game has been "unlocked" for proper modding. :(

Regarding how you deal with pirates, I don't think it's fair in that by adding them to a list for them to be a "flighty pirate forever" (as you said to <<_EXPLICIT_>>), without a way to get off of it. It doesn't do anything but discourage them from buying the game and shame them. I don't agree with it solely because of the fact that even if they do buy the game they'd still be on the pirate list. You should make it so that they can get there name off the list if they prove they own the Steam version (this would encourage them even more to buy the game than if they never pirated it to begin with). You can find you purchase history at https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/ have them take a screenshot of the SRIV purchase and make sure it was taken in the Steam client and not a web browser so that they can't inspect element/F12 change it to appear as Saints Row IV to verify that they own it, and then remove their name. Thanks. :p

Last edited:
Regarding how you deal with pirates, I don't think it's fair in that by adding them to a list for them to be a "flighty pirate forever" (as you said to <<_EXPLICIT_>>), without a way to get off of it. It doesn't do anything but discourage them from buying the game and shame them. I don't agree with it solely because of the fact that even if they do buy the game they'd still be on the pirate list. You should make it so that they can get there name off the list if they prove they own the Steam version (this would encourage them even more to buy the game than if they never pirated it to begin with). You can find you purchase history at https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/ have them take a screenshot of the SRIV purchase and make sure it was taken in the Steam client and not a web browser so that they can't inspect element/F12 change it to appear as Saints Row IV to verify that they own it, and then remove their name. Thanks. :p
They will stay on the list as long as they're banned on the forum. Considering that none of them proved that they indeed bought the game and there were several occassions for amnesty during the sales (I'm sure Minimaul would've forgiven them any other day though if only they bothered to write him a message), I have no reason to change anything. In fact, I'm not the one to prove whether they eventually bought it or not - it's up to them, and only them.

I´m just asking, because I´m curious;
It is said that certain DLC weapons can be unlocked at friendly fire...
I just started the game... no really progress is made...
But I´ve hacked some friendly fire shops already and hoped to find the flintlock pistols or the Cyborg-Robocop-Gun...
Sadly, there was nearly nothing from the dlcs.
Do I have to make more progress to get them unlocked, or did some other mod probably break this new weapon unlock mechanics?
Can someone help?

I´m just asking, because I´m curious;
It is said that certain DLC weapons can be unlocked at friendly fire...
I just started the game... no really progress is made...
But I´ve hacked some friendly fire shops already and hoped to find the flintlock pistols or the Cyborg-Robocop-Gun...
Sadly, there was nearly nothing from the dlcs.
Do I have to make more progress to get them unlocked, or did some other mod probably break this new weapon unlock mechanics?
Can someone help?
You have to finish The Real World mission to unlock all DLC weapons. That's the one where you escape from Zin ship and Earth gets destroyed.

Yeah, I know... I´ve at least finished that.
As I have said; I´ve already "hacked" a friendly fire store.
But no new DLC weapons, except for the "dubstep-gun".
I´m missing alls the other great handguns as well... :(

Back