No idea how to do that, either.
Read that I should press Left Trigger (guess that's Left Click on a PC), but then I'll fire my pistol.
To grab a human shield, press action button when you're next to someone (it's E by default). To execute it, use nut shot button (F by default).

I was wondering if its possible to change the skin on the censored dildo (other weapons too) so i can make it invisible because i'm new to modding and i have been trying to figure out how to do it but surprisingly nobody talked about it anywhere so i was hoping that maybe some one could tell me how to do it. I would really appreciate it!! Also if your wondering why i want weapons invisible its because im adding "sexy" animations to the stand and crouch slots for weapons and the reason why i dont just add them to my compliments is because they dont loop but if i had them to the stand and crouch animation slot they will loop and i have a lot of animations that i like and i already used up my regular stand, crouch and crouch walk. The reason why i asked this here too is because for some reason your censored dildo doesnt mess up any animations i put in the slots like the other weapons do so i was hoping that i could get ride of that censor so i see nothing but my character doing their thang.

Last edited:
I was wondering if its possible to change the skin on the censored dildo (other weapons too) so i can make it invisible because i'm new to modding and i have been trying to figure out how to do it but surprisingly nobody talked about it anywhere so i was hoping that maybe some one could tell me how to do it. I would really appreciate it!! Also if your wondering why i want weapons invisible its because im adding "sexy" animations to the stand and crouch slots for weapons and the reason why i dont just add them to my compliments is because they dont loop but if i had them to the stand and crouch animation slot they will loop and i have a lot of animations that i like and i already used up my regular stand, crouch and crouch walk. The reason why i asked this here too is because for some reason your censored dildo doesnt mess up any animations i put in the slots like the other weapons do so i was hoping that i could get ride of that censor so i see nothing but my character doing their thang.
To get rid of weapon model, open 'weapon_costumes.xtbl', find the costume you'd like to edit (censored dildo entry is called 'EAM-dildo_bat-censored') and change <Item_Entry> line to <Item_Entry>Special-CyberCannon</Item_Entry>

Can you make weapons (from the mission in SRTT where you have to fight with Killbane on the ring) Inflatable Doll and Shark , Bling Shotgun (DLC) and Sonic Boom (SRTT) to SRIV , RC Posessor SR:TT skin, Suit Blaster to pistols slot and SR:TT Cyber Buster skin , Shield's new costume "STAG" , Marauder Weapon is a Planet Zin little Marauder statue skin , Sledgehammer and Katana from Friendly Fire (on wall), and from SRGOOH - Hazing Paddle , Hand Crossbow , 7 Deadly Weapons - Lust to SRIV?

Last edited:
You can make weapon (from the mission in SR:TT where you have to fight with Killbane on the ring) Inflatable Doll and Shark , Bling Shotgun (DLC) and Sonic Boom (SR:TT) to SR IV , RC Posessor SR:TT skin , Suit Blaster to pistols slots and SR:TT Cyber Buster skin , Shield new costume "STAG" , Marauder Weapon is a Planet Zin little Marauder statue skin , Sledgehammer and Katana in Friendly Fire (on wall) make to weapons?
The only way to add new models and textures to the game is to use modding patch (which is still in closed beta state, read this thread if you'd like to get access to it). I'm planning to release most of weapons from The Third and Gat Out Of Hell on Steam Workshop in August but it will be available for modding patch users only. Also, there's no way to port Sonic Boom because its code is broken (it leaves some weird textures on the ground everytime you shoot).

It's a known issue but I have no idea what's wrong. I'll try my best to find the cause but will take a longer while.

I removed it to make some space for new cheats. If you'd like to get rid of the glitch effect permanently, open 'tweak_tables.xtbl' file, find 'Glitch_effect_lifetime' line and change the value to 0. You can also install my Sandbox+, which allows you to toggle glitch effect while playing via hotkey (I disabled it by default - if you'd like to have it enabled after launching the game, open 'sr3_city.lua' file provided in the archive and switch GLITCH variable to true).

I did not know initially it did not work with co-op but when i used this mod i was in co-op 1 time for about 10 minutes then it crashed. It was raining fire in the other players game.

Hello. Just wanted to report: this mod causes an infinine loading screen if you try to play the story mission "Back for popular demand".

I had this problem and so stopped playing for a while, but finally had time to uninstall mods and run my game, and confirmed this mod is the culprit. No idea why, though.

Hello. Just wanted to report: this mod causes an infinine loading screen if you try to play the story mission "Back for popular demand".

I had this problem and so stopped playing for a while, but finally had time to uninstall mods and run my game, and confirmed this mod is the culprit. No idea why, though.
Oh, you mean De Plane Boss? I've edited it to prevent issues related to weapon changes. This looks like ASM conflict, are you sure you don't have any other mods which use 'stream_grid.asm_pc'? There's whole bunch of mods with this file, you have to either remove them or update them (just use Stream2Update from Minimaul's Saints Row toolset - extract the archive, launch it, pick Saints Row IV in the menu and it'll detect the game folder and update everything automatically).

Back