Installed the latest version today. The (only) problem that I have found is that the Vampire ability doesn't work.
I can buy it, I use a shield and when I hit execute instead of the bloodsucking animation I get... nothing. It just releases the NPC like I'd press 'E' or something.

Any ideas? I tried with only this mod on a clean install, so no conflicts.

Installed the latest version today. The (only) problem that I have found is that the Vampire ability doesn't work.
I can buy it, I use a shield and when I hit execute instead of the bloodsucking animation I get... nothing. It just releases the NPC like I'd press 'E' or something.

Any ideas? I tried with only this mod on a clean install, so no conflicts.
You replaced 'preload_anim.vpp_pc' file with the one from the archive, right? If so, I'm quite confused, I don't think anyone ever reported such issue so far. I'd have to investigate it later.

Also, I'd like to announce that this mod is coming to Workshop soon!... Well, not whole as new modding format is still very limited but I'll be porting weapons yet this month. Each weapon will be a separate release so you'll be able to pick the ones you like. On the occasion I'd like to ask if there's anyone willing to create new icons and models for them. I'm not an artist myself so I'm looking for creative minds I could cooperate with on this one. If you'd like to participate, send me a private message here or hook me up on Steam. I'm giving credits, co-creator privileges and my undying gratitude to anyone who gets involved, thanks in advance! :D

Otherwise I'll have to go with substituted models and that'd be quite sad. Don't force me to do that, please. :(

You replaced 'preload_anim.vpp_pc' file with the one from the archive, right? If so, I'm quite confused, I don't think anyone ever reported such issue so far. I'd have to investigate it later.

Actually, I hadn't. I put all the files in the mods folder instead of the main folder but I guess it failed to override this particular one. Did it manually and now it works, thanks.

Last week to join me at Workshop release of Expanded Arsenal Mod. I haven't received any messages so far, PLEASE don't be shy. Where are ya? :(
I could backup my install and give your release a shot, if you need input. Hit me up, I'll back it (mine) up tonight.

I could backup my install and give your release a shot, if you need input. Hit me up, I'll back it (mine) up tonight.
Oh, I'm looking for someone who could create new models, icons and skins for the weapons, I'm not an artist so I need a volunteer who could participate as graphic designer. The mod itself isn't ready for testing yet and I'm not going to do closed beta tests this time - I'll release everything on Workshop right away once I'm done. :)

Oh, I meant someone who could create new models, icons and skins for the weapons, I'm not an artist so I need someone who could participate as graphic designer. The mod itself isn't ready for testing yet, although I won't be doing closed beta tests - I'll release everything on Workshop right away once I'm done. :)
OFC. I wasn't thinking, and thought you'd gotten THAT kind of help already and were doing open beta. LOL :D

Sadly, I am still grasping at the meshes and packing...a lot different from Oblivion-Skyrim, which I'm used to. Nothing like feeling as a helpless modder. It's looking up for AoM, though...with all the modding support for other games lately SDK or some development kit for users has to be on every developers mind considering the marketing and revenue modding could possibly produce. That was long-winded, my apologies:

I don't have the skill yet for modeling. I do have background enough for pixelizing...adjusting diffuse, specular. I wouldn't mind helping in any capacity.

Back