Saints Row: The Third Saints Row: The Third - Remastered Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it to be honest. It's been said multiple times that the remaster is purely a visual upgrade. So no bugfixes or QOL improvements. Some bugs like the Steelport Gang DLC might be fixed if they remake clothing meshes from scratch.

Tbh, I cannot believe they won't fix or change anything. Releasing the remaster only for graphical improvements with all the bugs from the previous game is quite funny.

I hope to god that they at least address Saints members not driving in Saints color vehicles

I noticed that in 2 situations:
-Moving faster that the game can load the world (only happened to me on PC: my pc bad)
-Parachuting and missing the goal spot (happened both on PC and Xbox One)
By doing so the game spawns a random car without Saints colors and with random Saints inside, so for example, if you have you Saints set to "Mascots" the game will spawn all sorts of saints on that car..

npc don't throw grenades in general. These has been bugging me for years.

I never noticed that! now it's bothering me as well :mad::mad::mad::mad: !

I never noticed that! now it's bothering me as well :mad::mad::mad::mad: !

You can set a flag in homies.xtbl to give randomised weapons, this allows homies to throw projectile weapons. However it's incredibly buggy with survival side quests, causing the game to crash to desktop. No doubt it fucks up elsewhere too but I gave up on it after several tests.

It will be interesting to find out if this remastered version can be modded at all with any of our existing tools. I'm guessing probably not. It's beautiful to look at, but I'm not sure I could play SR3 without any mods at this point.
So true, Saints Row Mods is going to be the Remaster's biggest competitor. I honestly don't think the Remaster has a chance, unless they take some notes from us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back