Saints Row: The Third Saints Row: The Third - Remastered Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volition don't do the remaster!
i dont remmber i have mention volition here clearly deep silver bought the rights to the series so its still waste of time and money instead of publish trailer or a teaser to saints row v if im not wrong they have been worked on that ever since they released agants of mayhem so you expect to see a trailer or at least a teaser

waste of time and money
I don't know why you think it's a waste of time and money. Do you think people won't buy it? Sparesoft make the remaster but Volition work on new SR game. Keep in mind they work remotely now so it may take a while before we see anything from the new game. I suggest you to be patient.

i dont remmber i have mention volition here clearly deep silver bought the rights to the series so its still waste of time and money instead of publish trailer or a teaser to saints row v if im not wrong they have been worked on that ever since they released agants of mayhem so you expect to see a trailer or at least a teaser
I think it's thq Nordic idea to do remaster. In 2018 realised red faction 3 remaster with new lighting and other visual upgrades.

Oh crap, they are boycotting Steam... everyone does that now, they call it "Timed Exclusive"
And holy shit the game looks fantastic!
I won't buy it for PC, the normal one barely runs, this one would melt the cpu.. but might for XONE

i think they should add a lot new stuff, and hopefully they at least fix coop crashes, and bugs overall, but the new cars look awesome.

i think they should add a lot new stuff, and hopefully they at least fix coop crashes, and bugs overall, but the new cars look awesome.
Like a local my steelport, to save and switch characters
The one new cars aren't new they actually changed the models, the new cop car looks different, and the off-road wheels look more realistic now, some weapons have been updated too, the police pistol looks different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back