Saints Row: The Third Saints Row: The Third - Remastered Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to find out if this remastered version can be modded at all with any of our existing tools. I'm guessing probably not. It's beautiful to look at, but I'm not sure I could play SR3 without any mods at this point.

I'm very interested in the changes to vehicles and the models. I noticed that the Peacemaker went from being a cartoony Dodge Charger to a Nissan GTR sedan in the remaster. I think the Nelson got de-made back into a coupe as well.

edit: Looking at that remastered gameplay, I am downright impressed with a lot of the cars. The Taxi looks far more like a real Crown Victoria, the Justice looks great, the Genki car looks fantastic, and every other car I saw around looked far more like a real car than a lot of SR3's original vehicles did.

Last edited:
Steelport here we come

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200407-014038_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200407-014038_Chrome.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 662
Y'know I wanna try "remastering" the game through ReShade and see if I can recreate the graphics and lighting shown in the trailer. I'll post some screenshots when I make some progress. :)

Volition don't do the remaster!
damn that's gonna suck.

I'm very interested in the changes to vehicles and the models. I noticed that the Peacemaker went from being a cartoony Dodge Charger to a Nissan GTR sedan in the remaster. I think the Nelson got de-made back into a coupe as well.

edit: Looking at that remastered gameplay, I am downright impressed with a lot of the cars. The Taxi looks far more like a real Crown Victoria, the Justice looks great, the Genki car looks fantastic, and every other car I saw around looked far more like a real car than a lot of SR3's original vehicles did.

and partially robotic too as well.

Speaking of reshade, it looks kinda a like simulation steelport from SR4 with all that dusk/fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back