SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA VERSION FROM 2009

Awesome! , ill try to do k-krukov from 2009 gameplay ;) i was trying d4th blossom too , but im not a good "creator" so it was looking not that good :(

Awesome! , ill try to do k-krukov from 2009 gameplay ;) i was trying d4th blossom too , but im not a good "creator" so it was looking not that good :(
These are my weapon models of what you are talking about preloaded into my new gameplay
downloadfile-15.jpg
downloadfile-10.jpg

And that's only a couple, all guns fully retextured and remodeled

i have seen those
i was talking about the ones from 2009 trailer
and i know how to make stuff like that :v

//edit i might be also a little busy because im fighting with one idiot...

At this point I have finished this mod to the extent of my knowledge of ghe game files. I will continue searching and working on this, but for now on the 4th I will release what I have in mod releases. I find the game more enjoyable and auxilerating at this point and have found no major issues. If anyone wants to further my work while I am still searching feel free to do so. If anyone wants and additional things added to this mod before it is released please post any ideas or what you may have. Any and all ideas are still greatly appreciated. I will still watch and continue this thread so we can get gameplay as close to the original concept as possible.

Also forgot, brutes only exist for specified missions, roadblocks and are now known to spawn just about anywhere occasionally. Also at this point due to certain modifications, the deckers rollerblader is not known to pop up during notoriety, but spawns at gang operations and as a random ped. The only constant rollerblader now exists by calling saints backup ( she now works for the saints and fully retextured by me) and has new abilities(gave ours immovable object, and fireproof 4). She arrives with saints backup on the bumper of the nyte blade car. The hammerhead is now known to spawn with a blower coming out the hood, sides of the fenders, t-top, convert able and variations not able to be bout in rim jobs. Next all vehicles including vtols and helicopters have been tweaked out ( cars no longer do 85 mph, now 185 and 195 with nos) and have anywhere between 950 to 1050 horse power (including limousines and Oiran Trans ams). The city now has three times as much life ( more pedestrians, more cars and varieties, buses and traffic jams in more popular parts of town). Vtols now do an actual 200 and some mph as apposed to 120 in flight mode. Saints tank now has after burners and vtol powered explosions and takes 4 times as much damage. Reward tank is the same. Homie tank now delivers the reward tank ( is known to fight with you using the tank while you are still on the ground also). There are many more tweaks to the game and I think it will fit in close to the way the original concept was conceived.

I figured out how to fix spawning of what cars they drive during cutscenes and missions. It was right in front of my face the whole time:rolleyes:. I got them to block the road with limousines on the steelport here I am mission and chase me in limousines and the brutes arrived in my fully customized humvee ( bulldog mod). All I have to do is edit the rest of the mission files yeah. Pierce didn't arrive in that crap 4 dr, he arrived a vortex just like I told it to and we took it to rim jobs:D. God I love this game:p Gangsters, crooked cops, and prostitutes ( what a life:p).

Back