SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA VERSION FROM 2009

This... is a thing? I'm sure as hell downloading this mod once it's finished.
Not fully finished but I'm going to upload a beta version today for everyone to test and see how gameplay is and give some feedback. I got a lot of work to do to finish it editing missions and so forth but it is highly playable and fun as hell:p

Here is where i'm at to this point. please test this and give some feedback. Many files had to be integrated into the packfiles for things to work properly and most things only spawn properly if you start a new game. Please back up your old files and replace with new ones. Installation is self explanatory. Extract all parts and put in given places. Feedback is highly necessary to complete this mod so any and all suggestions will be taken ( even guidance where to find certain files and all ideas). I highly recommend putting my unlockables file in your main directory before starting a new game. Buy cash for respect 1 2 and 3 for 500 dollars and you will have the respect to buy any and all upgrades desired and start the game with somewhere around 8,000,000 dollars. It is recommended if you don't feel like being slaughtered in about 10 seconds:p. This mod had to be uploaded in three different parts for the server to accept it( even though it only came up to 165mb). All three parts are necessary for mod to work.

Attachments

• Saints Row The Third Beta Version 2009.rar
    43.3 MB · Views: 451
  • Saints Row The Third Beta 2009 Part 2.rar
    10.2 MB · Views: 419
  • Saints Row The Third Beta 2009 Part 3.rar
    96.2 MB · Views: 456
  • unlockables.xtbl
    359.8 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Omg:p This version I just uploaded is insanely fun if your bulletproof:p you think the Oiran girls are fun, try the deckers now:eek: first ten minutes of starting a new game I got 5 challenges:p:
500 cars destroyed
50 nutshots
50 headshot
500 multi kills
And I forgot the other 1:p
I gotta upload a video of this:eek:
So much fun;) game just went from hard mode and skipped expert and went straight to insane mode:p someone has got to test it for me. You want a warzone, just shoot a gang member:eek:

You know, even with a few cutscenes looking odd, I could upload this the way it is and it's still closers to the 2009 concept. If people are that worried about cutscenes, someone else else can deal with them:p. I went pretty far with no help and still rearranged the game entirely to create a whole new gang, change the other 2 and create all new characters:rolleyes:. What do you think we need to finish this:oops:?

8X5EJmb.png

I made this in my past time lol.

Viper Venom, just in case you think I gave up on finding you info, don't worry, I still look for info on the interwebs, but... due to this being a beta, it is difficult to find "Beta Info." But seriously, don't become discouraged.

Viper Venom, just in case you think I gave up on finding you info, don't worry, I still look for info on the interwebs, but... due to this being a beta, it is difficult to find "Beta Info." But seriously, don't become discouraged.
Thanks pal. I posted what I have for now in mod releases if would try it please. We will still keep trying like hell to make this more like the original beta for sure. I haven't given up on anything just letting people see what we have accomplished. Here is the link to what we have so far and maybe you can look into what I haven't found yet.
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-the-third-beta-2009.14062/

At this point in time, I am still working on our deckers. the 2 we have have been used as placeholders for the rest just like they did in beta till I can complete the rest. I used yeeyay map texture with a minor modification since it was close to original. I still need to fix the car spawning issue at the gang operations. But what we have accomplished so far is entirely playable and fun as hell. With everyones information and great ideas this game has become more intense and auxilerating like it should have been. I totally agree with admixon about better deckers, but finding compatable ones to look like the betas isn't easy. I won't give up because so far, this is the greatest project I have ever put together. Until this I was mostly a truck driver with a talent for texturing. But this is my first time messing with the game files and so far it has turned out great thanks to everyone.

Back