SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA VERSION FROM 2009

8X5EJmb.png

I made this in my past time lol.
Thank you for the map texture. I added the new gang symbols to the corresponding districts and it turned out great. I added you to the credits for helping us get this far on this mod. Any other help is still greatly appreciated and needed.

Just a request, could you make an optional file making the Decker's symbol the skull with the star? I'd rather not use the Brotherhood's symbol.

Just a request, could you make an optional file making the Decker's symbol the skull with the star? I'd rather not use the Brotherhood's symbol.
Sure. I decided to make the map look exactly as HeeYay textured it. It includes a new section to the city I may eventualy toy around with and try to create somehow. Maybe try using that military island and use it in it's place with different look. This is how YeeYay map looks in game:
Screenshot3736.jpg

I edited the colors to look as close to concept as possible

Viper Venom, just in case you think I gave up on finding you info, don't worry, I still look for info on the interwebs, but... due to this being a beta, it is difficult to find "Beta Info." But seriously, don't become discouraged.
I think this will make a great avatar to fit your name. Your current one gets me confused with rastaman289:
Sci Fi Soldier.jpg

I think this will make a great avatar to fit your name. Your current one gets me confused with rastaman289:
View attachment 13317
That is my kind of female character. But, I go towards the lore of the series. Your character is (Lore-Wise) male. Because in SR1, Male was the only character option. But, I go against that at times.

View attachment 13317
I anyone prefers, since the saints female cypher is now in gang customization( you and the female cypher outfit must match to avoid glitches) I can create an ultor suit for you and the saints female cypher to look like that. This way it works for any skin tone;)

Back