SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA VERSION FROM 2009

I think the logo for the Deckers was a placeholder because the logo they used was the logo for the Brotherhood.
Yep
latest

Not sure I like our biker looking guy for a decker. I t hinkle I can take this guy and make several different versions ought of him for the deckers since they all pretty much look the same ( he turned out so cool looking running around with a silver and black Decker sword on hid back with a blue glowing dragon on the handle)
downloadfile-7.jpg

Not sure I like our biker looking guy for a decker. I t hinkle I can take this guy and make several different versions ought of him for the deckers since they all pretty much look the same ( he turned out so cool looking running around with a silver and black Decker sword on hid back with a blue glowing dragon on the handle)
View attachment 13257
You should give him more colors like in concept

Also, gameplay has been enhanced;). If you have played the game on hard, it's time to try extreme:p. Oiran girls during notoriety no longer take 10 10 30 seconds to show up ( now 1 to 5 second intervals):p. Morningstar now at level 4 and 5 don't have brutes ( they come flying at you nonstop in black limousines in 5 to 10 second interval, and it's a blast to watch 100 limousines piling up at once:p). Deckers are now our combat (Tommie verceti) looking gangsters with the brutes and rollerbladers running around in random hammerhead and humvees;) and arives in intervals of 5 to 10 seconds now as opposed to 10 to 30:p. I will post a few videos of gameplay against each gang as soon as I get a chance;). By the way, all their cats including the oiran camaros, the Morningstar limousines, and the deckers hammerhead have been tweaked with new handling and up to 950 horse power:p. The Oiran girls can explode a vehicle in one round so I don't recommend being on a bike or vehicle when shot at:p. The other 2 gangs still fight the same just 5 times as many of them. All your weapons are now upgraded at level 4 with as armor piercing override, flammable rounds, and explosive tips and all fully automatic. Stun guns, police shotgun are now dual wieldable. Weapons have been upgraded and repacked into the vpp_pc files so you have an advantage to fight back;). I felt that in accordance to original conception with the war zone going on:p we should have a little fun with it:D.

Back