SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA VERSION FROM 2009

BTW, got some new info, not much though. The reason why SR:TT changed to a crazy over the top game is because Scott Phillips just thought it wasn't Saint's Row material. Which is complete bs, if you ask me. (There is a reason why I'm helping with this project.)

BTW, got some new info, not much though. The reason why SR:TT changed to a crazy over the top game is because Scott Phillips just thought it wasn't Saint's Row material. Which is complete bs, if you ask me. (There is a reason why I'm helping with this project.)
I found the maps texture file:D. Working on it now. It will take me a few:mad:. But I think it will look cool when I'm done:)

If anyone wants to help with this project, I could use some help with ideas. This is your basic map texture file and the original conception. texture the file any way you think it should be and repost the image for me.
Original concept:
downloadfile.jpg

Game Image:
ui_map_world_city.tga.png

emm about the map , i was saying about map editing (example: gta san andreas map editor)
those screens about what i were talking about are coming tommorow

I think the logo for the Deckers was a placeholder because the logo they used was the logo for the Brotherhood.

Back