Saints Row 5 Ideas thread

I thought it was ok on Normal... I play all my games on Normal though. Shielded Murderbots, The rolling Marauders and the Aliens on XORs annoyed me. Not that they beat me, just that they turn up and I'm like ¬_¬ Urrgh these things... And being able to fight your way through the Noteriety via Warden fight sucked when you're trying to kill 100 enemies with Stomp or sumthin' and he makes your wanted level go away again.

SR IV generally felt a lot more difficult for me. I always played on Hardcore so I can't compare Easy and Normal.

But that's only if you chose to do things the old-school(ish) way. Otherwise just call in a Void when you're nearly dead or when you feel like killing everything without lifting a finger...

I thought it was ok on Normal... I play all my games on Normal though. Shielded Murderbots, The rolling Marauders and the Aliens on XORs annoyed me. Not that they beat me, just that they turn up and I'm like ¬_¬ Urrgh these things... And being able to fight your way through the Noteriety via Warden fight sucked when you're trying to kill 100 enemies with Stomp or sumthin' and he makes your wanted level go away again.
Use the notoriety_levels.xtbl and overincrease the level limit of level 5 if you want some more fights before a warden.
Back on topic, I really like the parodies they have ingame and I would love to see more parodies in SRV.

Use the notoriety_levels.xtbl and overincrease the level limit of level 5 if you want some more fights before a warden.
Back on topic, I really like the parodies they have ingame and I would love to see more parodies in SRV.
Thanks but I've finished the game now, waiting for DLC.

I think in future saints row games they should include more interaction between charecters. I liked how they had a romance option but I also think it would be good to have more interaction options and build your own relationships with charecters . Just a suggestion, some people may not like it but this thread is for ideas so yeah. Also I think you should have the option to make a saint a love interest.

Last edited:
As they are probably rebooting the Saints Row 5 how about this scenario:

The Boss tries to go back in time and stop the Earth from getting blown up. However time travel to the near past is very dangerous as the closer to the present you get the more temporal noise there is. The time machine goes haywire and the boss gets lost in time.

Kinzie and Pierce (Kinzie for exposition and Pierce to suggest crazy stuff) try to locate the boss by following the bosses quantum signature but there are several signatures on Kinzie's gizmo. They pick one signature and follow it.

They find themselves on Earth but it's not the Saints Row Earth. The time machine has sent them across the multi-verse into a parallel dimension. They are stranded there because the laws of physics are different and the time machine doesn't work. So Pierce decides to get the gang back together and locate the parallel universe's boss. It would be cool to see the gang in their alternative persona's. Like Johnny Gat as a tree hugging pacifist or alternative Kinze as a Martha Stewart like character.

As it's a parallel universe you can change it's history, laws of physics etc ... I was thinking of a universe based on the paranormal. So you could have vampires, zombies, witchcraft even the Cthulhu mythos. It would cool for the boss to meet a Great One and not be affected because the boss is already bat-shit crazy. :)

Last edited:
My idea of SR5 is to not have SR5.

PARADOX.

My idea for a Saints Row V, is to come back to a Saints Row 3 but a bit more serious like Saints Row 2. As I said before, I like the customization options, the option to talk with your gang mates in the crib ship, the new cars and the side-missions/activities from SRIV, but the super powers, the simulation, the old cribs and the overpowered weapons just make my expirience in SRIV a lot worse than in SRTT. If they make some excuse to bring earth back (now they have time travel) and stop Zinyak before the whole planet become ashes, would be good.
Imagine, you come back, your goverment is going really bad and you are forced to leave, Monica Huges take your place and you go back the gang business where you really belong. From what we know Killbane is still on the loose so he could be one of the villains. Angel probably would be pissed oof with you for letting Killbane go, he could be a minor villain or something like Viola was in SRTT. Stillwater and Steelport could be the cities of this game, not only one city. Creating some new gangs is a piece of cake, I could design some street gangs easily.

Now for the gang members I'll do a list of the ones I'd like to see: Viola DeWynter (WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?), Johnny Gat (everyone loves Gat), Shaundi, Pierce, Kinzie, Asha (I'd love more missions with her), Oleg, Matt (but not really important like in SRIV) and Josh (he's a funny character). Ok, this is a huge, we could separate them in some cribs, the ones we met in SRTT could stay in Steelport, giving missions in that area, and the ones from SR2 could stay in Stillwater doing some business, Asha is harder to place in this context but shes a secret agent, she could be wherever pleases her. You know, the romance joke from SRIV could be used as something bigger, it could be part of the side-missions, making something more elaborated than in the Mass Effect series but not as boring as in GTA SA and IV (but this is just an option, I think it would be hard to feature this in Saints Row).

This is what I have for now 8D
PS: I want the russian female voice back :(

My idea for Saints Row V/5 would be to keep doing what they're doing now. Make a parody of the games and culture from the last 2 years, make Saints Row into big old parody of the games industry itself. Or... pick a genre each time and poke fun at that, I mean... have Saints Row Wild West game that poke fun at Red Dead, or expand on the ice blast etc , turn it into MAGIC and give us a big old parody of Elderscrolls type games with annoyingly voiced characters and fetch quests that annoy our Saints Boss. Throw in a joke about a companion blocking the doorways and setting off traps...blowing your cover like Lydia.
I hope Saints Row becomes something we can look forward to each release, just to see what they poke fun at next.

More heavy focus on the character creator maybe. So people can make upload more accurate creations of celebrities/characters from games.

Back