Saints Row 5 Ideas thread

"It could be" and "I thought that" and "I think there will be" are all opinions, I mean I want to see it written somewhere that SRIV was the last one. Until then I'll be hopeful of a sequel. Unless the DLC ties everything up and says thanks for playin'... in which case it'd be a 'buy the real ending' game that everyone hates so much.

I want following things in SR5

1. Go back SR3 style gameplay.Supowers are cool but i don't want it to become a super hero series...

2. New City...No Still water or Steelport..If you want to go back to Steeport then change it completely fromSR3 steelport....

3..New Engine for nextgen consoles with better animation nd all...

4.More activities and side quests..

5...Move away from Dildo stuff...

6. Better modding tools for modders...

I would love to crash a car in a medieval market, or fight a Tyranosaurus with a Mech, or launch a nuke in Sodoma, or have Genki bowl played at the Roman Colosseum...

Nowadays best part of the SR franchise is not the sandbox part, but the story-dialogues-concept...

Also, Volition NEEDS to start using Red Faction's destruction engine in Saints Row.

Seriously, is freaking amazing and unbelievably underused.

I kinda want the old stuff back, I wouldn't of minded if Saints Row went over the top if it wouldn't of lead to the deaths of Cribs and food and clothing layers.
I hear so much excuses, usually involving the lore. If you're gonna have an over-the-top story and game why would the lore get in the way of you trying to add mechsuit customization? The saints can do whatever they want.
I was also hoping for more mech types like the Cougar from MechAssault, you could change it a little and maybe call it the Bobcat, like how there was a Boba-fett-esque helmet that err... wasn't a boba fett helmet. ;)
I'm hoping to see about 5 extra mechs, maybe 10, or 5 small and 5 large, or maybe even that and some XXXXXL mechs.
Building destruction may sound kinda weird in a saints row game, so perhaps there would be construction workers that would appear at demolished buildings when you revisit them and it would be in a repairing state.

I'm also hoping to be able to go inside more buildings, like non-marked buildings, maybe they could be marked with a grey diamond on the map basically saying "Here's a building you can explore...", maybe even abandoned buildings so you can do some urban spelunkin'!

I'd like them to continue picking a theme/parody target for each game, but at the same time bring back some old stuff like The Septic Avenger, FUZZ, Disputed gang turf and put it all in a huge city this time.

I guess a lot of people might be hoping that the Saints use a time machine to go back to Stillwater, and then the machine breaks so we can have SR1 and 2 again lol

Tooth customisation. Normal teeth, vampire teeth, oversized incisors for archetypical nerd characters, razor-sharp teeth, cat teeth, no teeth at all and so on.

Back