Saints Row 5 Ideas thread

I think there comes a time in most games that've had a reboot or engine change where people say that.
I remember saying it about MGS4, they should just remake all the old ones in this engine! And Resident Evil 5, just go back and remake them all in this engine! lol
They never do :(

For you maybe, but some of us don't live in the past.
But you're all about the old days too. You moan about the Boss being stupid and weak. You could have randomly violent, gotta constantly prove myself boss back if we went to 2 again!

But you're all about the old days too. You moan about the Boss being stupid and weak. You could have randomly violent, gotta constantly prove myself boss back if we went to 2 again!

Pretty weak argument. Just because I think the main character could use some personality adjustment means I'm part of the SR2 fanboys club?

Honestly I don't mind if the next protagonist is a brony, as long as the game is actually a new game and not some stupid remake.

Seriously, asking for a remake is not only selfish but also illogical as hell. If the game is so damn awesome why do you want it to be made again? You wanna deny the rest of us a new game just cause you want the old one with better graphics? Sigh.

I don't think I've got much to run on, here, but I enjoyed the way SRIV played out. It wasn't a wannabe-GTA and it wasn't over-the-top sociopathic (unless the player chose for it to be so), but I thought the balance was very well thought-out. If they're going to make a SRV, I hope they keep doing what they're doing and I hope they keep doing it well.
(Except maybe a little better pacing with the superpowers.. don't want to make it all too easy again.)

Back