SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Dont act like you were 5 and they tricked you there was full gameplay and trailers showing what the style of SR3 was. Old SR fans are willing to insult their own intelligence just to hate newer games lmao.

As for the comments I dont know where you are looking but twitter and reddit are getting more and more postive about the game. I see people getting hyped over new game more than I see hate on reddit and even on twitter.
It seems like your terrible SR takes have crossed over onto this website too. You were bad enough on reddit, but oh man. How can anyone get more and more hype when nothing has been shown since gamescom? There's still people complaining, rightly so, about potential problematic elements of the game given what they've already seen. You ignore negative comments and you only look at positive ones and your conclusion, is of course, going to be that the game is getting positive coverage now. Lol oh please.

It seems like your terrible SR takes have crossed over onto this website too. You were bad enough on reddit, but oh man. How can anyone get more and more hype when nothing has been shown since gamescom? There's still people complaining, rightly so, about potential problematic elements of the game given what they've already seen. You ignore negative comments and you only look at positive ones and your conclusion, is of course, going to be that the game is getting positive coverage now. Lol oh please.
I don't know who are you even but me living rent free on your head is so funny.

I am just excited for the game because things I have seen and heard so far sound great to me. My favorite SR games are SR2-3 and this new game seems like it will be a mix of both so I am happy.

I never said there was 0 hate I just said everyday I see more positive messages too.

Its not my fault that people are bitching about things that dont bother me.

I hope I can change the height of the Boss thats all I want lol

Can you imagine a midget boss running around blowing shit up

And I think most of us not against new characters. If only they show those that's more appealing--and no, being shirtless doesn't count as one - only if you played it right--probably it'd be somehow well received than it was.

I'm not sure about this.... I mean, one thing we already know is that one of the major plans they have is for the characters to evolve, and become more "saints-like" as gameplay progresses.

So, wouldn't showing them in a way that's more appealing actually mean spoilers? They may need to resort to that, but I think it might be too early to show what these characters turn into.

Given the little I know, I'm kind of seeing an idea like "Breaking Bad." Now... by calling this Saints Row instead of "By the makers of Saints Row" I think Volition has put themselves in a bad situation, cause now we have people complaining about what I assume is the characters at the start, and they have to either take that criticism or spoil the game. That can't be a fun choice to make