SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I don't really care who I'm playing for--good guys, bad guys, light side, dark side, hero, anti-hero--as long as they looked cool. If they looked good the story will follow because good characters that bring out the best of a story.

But how good is good? Sadly that's kind of bias/subjective but most of us all should be agree that Johnny Gat is cooler than Kevin. If one think he's not? Well, good for them.

Again, my most concern about this reboot will be its characterization -- which they never failed at, from how I see it. I believe Volition won't--or can't--ruin the gameplay, and if anything it'd probably better than all the past-successor. They're really good at this part, and if even they fail on that one? I lost my faith on game-devs, just to be honest.

Granted, in SRTTR they change the basic looks of Shaundi & Pierce [two that I'm aware of since I don't play the remastered] and I'm not quite happy with that and more inclined with the original 3rd. Not sure if engine change that caused that or they just going a different direction, art-wise.

And I think most of us not against new characters. If only they show those that's more appealing--and no, being shirtless doesn't count as one - only if you played it right--probably it'd be somehow well received than it was.

Last edited:
"No need to believe it when its right it front of us..." Exactly... first of all srtt sold most because we bought that sh.t , there was no new school or old school before remember ? and second look how much succeed after srtt get, it decread with every game they made and third look all the likes and dislikes on youtube and comments fans made. You can see what majority fans think about those games and reboot in twitter , reddit and even in here. So shut your face and beleive what you wants to beleive ok but dont bring that "loud minority" or other childish stuff you learn from other toxic idiots around the social media ;)
Dont act like you were 5 and they tricked you there was full gameplay and trailers showing what the style of SR3 was. Old SR fans are willing to insult their own intelligence just to hate newer games lmao.

As for the comments I dont know where you are looking but twitter and reddit are getting more and more postive about the game. I see people getting hyped over new game more than I see hate on reddit and even on twitter.

You are the only one act like 5 years here. And when it comes to insulting intelligence i dont know how to tell you this before hurting your feelings but clearly you need to practice your human communication skills out side of internet. Because it seems i m arguing a parrot more then other civilizied human being ;) . I m not bullying you or humiliating but you need to read before post and think in your head like " is it really make sense ?" I mean look at the last thing you said " As for the comments I dont know where you are looking but twitter and reddit are getting more and more postive about the game. I see people getting hyped over new game more than I see hate on reddit and even on twitter." Do you really think that there is a reason to dissapointed fans make comments about a game which they dont like it after one goddamn week later?
I want you to read and think before making another comment .Ok? I want that because i care you and i dont want other people read your comments and think you are a fool 🙃
And what did you tried to say with this useless reply ?

It seems like long essay that doesnt tell anything and is filled with emojis making it look childish as well...

In the end no matter what happens that game will come out you will either play it or not . Arguing on the internet wont change the direction of the series.

This is what Saints Row is and will be.

Dont act like you were 5 and they tricked you there was full gameplay and trailers showing what the style of SR3 was. Old SR fans are willing to insult their own intelligence just to hate newer games lmao.

As for the comments I dont know where you are looking but twitter and reddit are getting more and more postive about the game. I see people getting hyped over new game more than I see hate on reddit and even on twitter.
It seems like your terrible SR takes have crossed over onto this website too. You were bad enough on reddit, but oh man. How can anyone get more and more hype when nothing has been shown since gamescom? There's still people complaining, rightly so, about potential problematic elements of the game given what they've already seen. You ignore negative comments and you only look at positive ones and your conclusion, is of course, going to be that the game is getting positive coverage now. Lol oh please.

It seems like your terrible SR takes have crossed over onto this website too. You were bad enough on reddit, but oh man. How can anyone get more and more hype when nothing has been shown since gamescom? There's still people complaining, rightly so, about potential problematic elements of the game given what they've already seen. You ignore negative comments and you only look at positive ones and your conclusion, is of course, going to be that the game is getting positive coverage now. Lol oh please.
I don't know who are you even but me living rent free on your head is so funny.

I am just excited for the game because things I have seen and heard so far sound great to me. My favorite SR games are SR2-3 and this new game seems like it will be a mix of both so I am happy.

I never said there was 0 hate I just said everyday I see more positive messages too.

Its not my fault that people are bitching about things that dont bother me.

I hope I can change the height of the Boss thats all I want lol

Can you imagine a midget boss running around blowing shit up

Back